Please, not again.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Domo, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

How quickly my mind goes back to old habits.

I've not harmed myself in several months. And when i did, it was the first time in a few years.

I've just been so badly triggered. Right now i am at work and all i want to do is take these scissors, go into the bathroom and cut.

I want to see blood on the tiles, blood on my hands.

I had my wrists tattooed to try and keep me safe, but i want nothing more then to slice them open right now.

I am so fucking angry. So unbearably sad.
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

What happened that's stressing you, Domo? What's going on? Talk it out instead of cutting, ok? I understand the temptation to cut, but you've made it this long without it and you can get through today, too. :hug: :hug:
  3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I don't even know why i posted this. None of it matters anymore.

I just need to get out of here.
  4. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

that's what i feel like..... but then i remember the people in my life who would hurt so bad if i cut, or even died..... but i still want to die and cut....*sigh* i find the best thing in life is just to distract. sure it doesn't last forever, but you can....... *sigh* i don't know..... i just don't know... i'm not good at this, but i don't want you to die. i know that i don't know you, but i care about you anyway. please don't die or cut. it's not worth it. you'll feel bad again and it'll only make your situation worse....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.