please please help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by just-somebody, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just-somebody

just-somebody Member

i have already tried to end my life and i am ready to do it again. i promised myself i wouldnt but i cant help it. i had a massive arguement with my parents and everyone i know thinks i am a waste of space.
    please i dont want to do this but i have no choice, i am so scared i dont want to feel this way help me please i dont know what i am capable of.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Arguements are temporary. They ALWAYS are. Death is forever. Don't do the forever over something temporary.

3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Don't end your life over an argument with your parents! I've had plenty of arguments with my parents. In fact, I hardly even speak to them anymore. If you currently live with them, you can move out and get on with your own life once you're old enough. As for anyone else who thinks you're a waste of space, don't waste your time with them. I know it hurts when other people criticize you and look down on you, but if all I ever focused on was the negative things that people thought of me, I would have killed myself a long time ago. A lot of people dislike me, but then I have also met good people and received compliments. I try to ignore those who bring me down and focus on the people who cheer me up. The people who care about me are the only ones who really matter anyway. I'm sure your parents care about you too, they might just not know how to show it.

4. yep

yep Well-Known Member

You know you are capable of asking for help, good..
    The next thing to do is ask for help to people to who can help you more than here, this is a forum, we cannot go where you are and have a real chat with you or prescribe you medication to make your feel less anxious or call an ambulance for you can we?
    So call other people who can, talk to them and tell them what your feelings are and what you need..

5. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

Just-somebody-please remember there are always options and choices. You don't have to go away and take it out on yourself. I have spent a lifetime around toxic negative people that have tried to rip me to shreds and bring me down. They were jealous of me and were trying to bring me down to their level. It took me years to learn this. I hung on by ignoring negative toxic people and focusing on the good in life, the beauty that is there. When I was young I would take everything everybody said to me to heart and take their negativity and turn it on myself instead of standing up for myself and talking back to them as I hate confrontations. You don't have to absorb their negativity. Just walk away if only in your mind. Be strong and say 'The b*stards can't have me" in your head. Hold your head high. It makes other people feel good if they think they can control you, intimidate you, etc. They need it for their own valuation and validation. Don't accept it. It belongs to them, not you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't a waste of space, and anyone who makes you feel that way isn't worth your time. There is always a choice besides death, so please keep talking to us and we can help you find a solution to help with your problems.

7. Lucy

Lucy Member

You have to try to make it through one day at a time. Just look at this way, this day will end and another will come. Tomorrow, whatever issues you are having will have cooled down and will be able to think clearer then. Just rest and don't make any snap decisions in anger or despair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.