Please Please Please Read This

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by avenueQ, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avenueQ

avenueQ Member

i'm in the UK, i need to ring someone or i am going to kill myself within the next few hours. does anyone have a number for a support assocaition that i ring ring?? (not samaritans, i need advise, i don't want to just talk about my feelings, i need action.)

2. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

You should be able to ring ur local hospital and ask to speak to the local crisis team. You can also ring support line, but it does depend on what u need to speak about if its not feelings.

THinking of you.

Lost xx

3. avenueQ

avenueQ Member

thankyou, going to ring now
    xxx

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

How are you now? Did you call anyone? :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am wondering how you are doing too. Please let us know.

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

How u doing hun there is a place in london called Maytree look on line to get details tel 02072637070
    ts a place for people that are thinking of taking their own lives a safe place to go a sanctuary its free and u can stay for up to 5 days I went in March 2007 they were fantastic great people kind caring and non judgemental
    Please give then a call hun
    Good Luck pm if u need any more info Dawn

7. avenueQ

avenueQ Member

thankyou all for your concern, i rang support line who rang my parents the following day. my mum got me an appointment with my doctor who then referred me back to a psychiatrist that i saw last year. he suggested lots of things. i've given up one of my a levels to lessen my load. i have another appointment in a weeks time when i will discuss taking prozac again.

8. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

Im glad you are okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.