please please please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by StarryNightSky, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Theres no way out :nerves: it keeps taunting me happyness I cant have in front of me. Feeling alone.

dont want to die, but there's nothing for me worth living for.

sorry for this.

2. kote

kote Account Closed

i hear your pain and im listening.
    could you tell us any more.
    you can pm me and i will try and help.
    we are all here to support you no matter what!!!!

3. StarryNightSky

Nothing else to tell, never will truly be happy, I'm too weak to fight it :blub:

I just want to give up

Going to sleep, see if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
  4. StarryNightSky

Guess I'm not going to sleep

5. kote

kote Account Closed

fellow insomniac!!!
    when youve got things rolling around in your head its hard to let go and rest and sleep.
    i still havent found a way and take 11 tablets at night to get to sleep.
    11 and im only 32.
    this site helps, if youre down it pulls you up or keeps you awake just enough to put you asleep.
    take care and have sweet dreams.

6. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

:hug: :badday: sorry youre so upset. i wish there was something i could do. im here if you need someone to talk to.

7. StarryNightSky

Thanks. Went to sleep. Felt kind of numb when I woke up, now feeling kind of sad again. Still really want to go, but not going to try anything right now.

8. needhelp

needhelp Member

good news that you do not want to hurt yourself, but why dont you tell some more about your situation?

9. StarryNightSky

I have depression and horrible anxiety, with a few other things. The anxiety causes the depression to get much worse if I'm in public, and it makes it really hard to get professional help. Can't even call 911 or suicide phone number because of it :sad:

Don't even see a reason to try fixing me.

10. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

You say you cant get help because your too anxious to call 911 or suicide lines. but your talking on here and so i guess that its easier this way than on the phone.

for everyone on the end of the phone there will be someone on the SF who can help in the same way.

11. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Hello Bluebird,

I know what it's like to have depression and anxiety. Your anxiety sounds pretty intense if you can't talk to anyone on the phone though.

Things can actually get a lot better. You may have to try a bunch of different approaches to treatment, but there's stuff that works.

One simple thing that can help is to meditate. You could try just sitting in a chair in a quiet, peaceful spot (if you can find one) and just try to empty your mind and breath into your abdomen, maybe doing this for a half hour.

It's actually really hard to clear your mind, but this can help.

that's just a start, please keep posting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.