Please post one of your Favorite memories of your loved one

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by nowalone, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nowalone

nowalone Member

There were so many great memories that she blessed me with, so it was hard for me to just choose one. Please share...... Well one of favs would have to be Halloween 07. A bunch of our friends met up at our good friend's appartment before heading into town. There were about twenty of us and most of us were couples. So Michelle and I wanted to dress up matching. We both had dreadlocks so we kinda used that as our base for our costumes. We got some furry fabric, some face paint, and fake teeth. We decided to be cave people. We cut up the fabric to dress the both of us. We smudged some paint on our faces to give ourselves that dirty look. I even gave myself a unibrow. Lol. We made little clubs out of newspaper and brown tape. Then the fake teeth just made us perfect. We were cracking up the whole time driving to the appartment. The second we walked through that door everyone said we had the best costumes and we made them laugh so hard. We all headed out to one of the most raging spots and got wasted. The night was almost ending and Michelle and I decided we wanted to go already. So we pulled houdini, and thought about catching a cab back to the appartment. The appartment was a couplle miles away so we thought instead of waiting for a cab we should just walk off the drunkness before having to drive home. Well we started walking and not even a block down I spotted an abandonned shopping cart. A lightbulb cloud popped above my head. I told her to get in. I didn't have to ask her twice. I started pushing really fast and making her scream and laugh. Cars were passing by and we were thinking of how crazy we must of looked. A drunk caveman pushing his cavegirl down the main road. Before we knew it we were back at the appartment and could'nt believe that we got so far so fast. My legs were pretty tired but could'nt help but feel how sore my face was from laughing so hard........ Please post one of your favs......

2. immadeofrainbow

immadeofrainbow Well-Known Member

When I first met my girlfriend, she threw cigarettes at me because i'd dropped them and I insulted her for having stupid hair.
    We got wasted and slept in my friends car. I'd never woken up more stiff, but i'd never been happier.
    She used to sleep in my car after clubbing because she was too lazy to get in the house, i prefer my bed, but I stayed with her to make sure she didn't get murdered because i thought that would kind of suck on her part.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

just no memories really must of blanked them all out just know he was so skinny yet he used to eat so many salt and vinegar chips loaded with extra vinegar on them grossed me out but made me laugh same time. god i miss him

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i remember the neighbours cat fighting/defending "her territory" ie, my parents' back garden- (my parents cat's territory is the house, she defends the garden from her catflap) and the noise that one made was something to hear, that and the posturing while she yowled- she was a real fighter. :mellow: i remember sitting in the middle trying to mediate but i didn't need to. she has a place in my heart as i tried to befriend her yrs back. i used to wait every night/morning to see if she was around- she was timid at first but she soon came to be a sort of mother figure to my cat at the time.

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

My ex girlfriend use to have this orgasmic yawn but she wouldn't put her hand in front of her mouth so i had to do that job for her. It became a habit.

6. plates

plates Well-Known Member

to get to the point tho', i was thinking about my ex carrying me, screaming and laughing on her back in the dark and rain, while running down by road by the motorway just before we broke up. it was a poignant moment as i knew i was leaving her but she didn't. that and an argument in the park, and our- what's it maneuvers with sitting on benches at the opposite ends of the field, and her pissing off to catch the bus- which i then caught too after calling her a bitch 20 times. i was furious and we both knew 7 yrs had come to a close at that point. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
  7. jhhop

jhhop Well-Known Member

Dressing my firstborn son to leave the hospital and trying to comprehend that I was finally a father......

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

One of my favourite memories is of him sitting in my chair playing his fave songs on the computer for me to see if I liked them so he could burn me a copy ....
    Music was his life he told me many times...and he could pick a hit before it became one...
    I miss you my darling son..

9. plates

plates Well-Known Member

chris and his sweetness telling me to fight and supporting where i was going through all the straight edge punk songs he played to me :D. the good periods when i wasn't going nuts at his 'friends' and what they were doing. and before the stupid shit that happened when he was drunk and i was about to die myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.