Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Over the last couple of days, I have been in a deep depression. I would rather not state the reasons why for fear that talking about it might bring those feelings back again.

Right now I'm feeling OK. Within the next week, I plan to talk to my therapist and try to get anti-depressants. I SOOOO do not want to feel like I did before, I was in SO much emotional pain, it was absolutely unbearable. I just wanted to die and I really can't imagine living the rest of my life with those feelings. I have so much respect for those of you on here who have been battling depression for months and years and have yet to give up, I can't imagine living my life another day like that, let alone years. I hope you know that you are some of the strongest people in the world.

Please pray for me that the help I'm getting will work and that I will be able to go back to living a happy life. I work in a church, therefore if you need someone to pray for you as well then I might be a pretty good candidate :smile:

Thank You!

2. 5ofharts

5ofharts New Member

I will pray for you,
    I hope you pray for some one also

3. btsy508

btsy508 New Member

I'll pray for you :smile:

4. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

ill pray for you sweety, ive had deppresion for 23 years, but didnt even know it till about 4 years ago, when a bunch of stuff came out between my parents arguing and i found out.. until then i was a freak, a no one, absolutely worthless i was told, and i believed every word. i still do but now i know why

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.