Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Ok, well recently I've been in a DEEP DEEP depression. It started about 2 weeks ago, then it went away, but then it came back again a few days ago. OMG it was sooooo bad, I just wanted to die, suicide was all I could think about. I just want you all to know that I admire those of you who have been battling depression for years, or even months. I can't imagine living with this for that long, you guys are truly some of the strongest people in the world.

Yesterday I started taking anti-depressants, I ask that you please pray for me that they work and I can get back to feeling normal. I really am just praying to god that they will work for me, because if they don't then idk what I'm going to do, I can't live like this.

I will pray for all of you as well! (I work at a church so if you need someone to pray for you, I'm a pretty good candidate :biggrin:)

Thank you
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I would pray for you but most recently I seem to have lost all hope in my faith.
    But I can wish you all the best.
    And it's only been 2 weeks, that means you have hope still.
    Dont let it stretch into years.
    Good luck.
  3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I generally don't pray but try to send out some positive thoughts so I will do that for you. I truly hope the meds work for you and you feel better. :hug:
  4. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Thanx guys, I will keep you in my thoughts as well

I hope you guys feel better to
  5. I don't pray either (not "formally"), but I will keep you in my thoughts. DO keep in mind that meds (anti-depressants) may take a week or two, at least -sometimes a bit longer - for you to feel any noticeable effect. But don't let this discourage you. Also, I hope you have someone to talk to in a formal setting such as a councelor, and on a regular basis. And keep posting here!
    In the meantime, be KIND to yourself (it's not something were taught, but needs to BE..)
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i will pray for you :hug:
  7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I will add you to my prayer list and keep you in my thoughts as well. As FAL1 the effects will not be noticeable right away as medication takes time to work. Don't get discouraged if you don't notice things for awhile. Also it sometimes takes time to find the right combinations and dosages that will be the most helpful for you. Be honest with your doctor and pay close attention to any changes. Report what you feel so they have the best chance of finding what works for you. Take care. :hug:
  9. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

I will pray for you:wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.