Please pray from the depths of your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent_chaos

My bird of 16 years old is sick. I'm taking her to the vet at 730 am. She means everything to me. We just celebrated her 16th birthday on Tuesday. Now she's acting sick. I have a vet appointment at 730 am. My heart is hurting and breaking so bad. My anxiety is hurting me so bad. I don't think I can carry on with out her. If you don't know about birds they will act fine. But when they get sick they hide it well and by the time they show symptoms it's almost always to late. Please pray, I never ask for anything in this world. I don't want to be here anymore if she goes. I need sleep so bad but I don't want to sleep in case she gets worse. I want her to be in my arms. I want her to feel how much I love her. I want her to see the love for her in my eyes. If she has too I want to be softly talking to her telling her how much I love her and how she's been the best 16 years of my life with unconditional love between us 2. God please don't take her home yet! Please! Please! Please!

hope she gets better my friend , but even if she doesn't you need to understand that she will be in a better place so don't worry :) , best prayers

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry @silent_chaos i love all animals and know exactly how you feel about your friend. I will definetly send prayers that everything is okay. Hang in there mu friend
Brian

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh Thank God! she's a beautiful bird :) Hope she makes a speedy recovery; but I will continue to have a word with St Francis until she is well.

How about a juicy grape/fav food, after her meds.

silent_chaos

She is very loved, she's sweet. Even the vet said she was the sweetest quaker she had ever met. Quakers are temperamental boogers even towards.thier owners. So she was shocked that she stepped up on her hand and said peek a book. She gave her a full check up and for being 16 years old she looks great. I take very good care of her. She's my baby. There where a couple of times she had to stay with my friends and I was lost. I called and had them put her on the phone haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00