Please Read/Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by taske93, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taske93

taske93 Member

Hello all im new here im realy depressed and sad i want to commit suicide im 15 years old , i know that you are thinking wow hes 15 he has nothing to worry about well that is not true.I realy have some serious problems,first of all i started high school, i didnt like my school so i wanted to transfer to another... that took long and i didnt been transfered to regular :(( i m going and giving exams from each class.and yesterday i found out that my mom is cheating on my dad ...... im realy realy down ... please help me:(( im seriously thinking about commiting suicide.
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there Taske.

First off, welcome to the forum.
    Secondly, don't worry about judgements about your age here - most folks on here realise that, at any age, suicidal / depressive feelings can hit, and how hard and debilitating they can be.
    It certainly seems like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment, but I'm a little confused as to what you did with your schools .... you transferred from one, with the intention of going to another, but didn't go in the end? You mention exams - are these getting you down at all?
    Finally - the situation with your mum - it must have been a big shock to find that out... what d'you feel you can do at the moment, with this?

Take care :)
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey there, taske93, welcome to SF!

I'm sorry you feel so down and I'm glad you found the site.

School can definitely be difficult at times, and I'm sure many people on the forums here can relate. Good luck with the exams! :smile:

With regard to your mom cheating on your dad, that's a tough situation, I'm sure. You don't say how you found out she was cheating. Did she tell you, or did you see or overhear something suspicious? If you saw or heard something, there is the possibility that she isn't cheating - that it just sounded that way.

Anyway, is it possible to have a talk with your mom about it? Could you let her know how you feel, without judging her, just saying that you found out/suspect and how it's kind of confusing and upsetting to you? It might clear the air a bit for both of you.

I hope things smooth out for you soon! :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Taske93,

Welcome to SF :welcome: I'm glad you found us.

Don't worry about your age, suicidal thoughts can occur at any age, we realize that here. Good luck with your exams, and remember exams aren't everything.Just try your best hun. Finding out your mom cheated on your dad must have hit you hard, if you need to talk about it feel free to PM me, take care hun :hug:

5. taske93

taske93 Member

thank you people, well there isnt much i can do about my mom.... but the school situation is : i should be transfered to another school (but to go regular) well it went wrong and now im at home studying every class and have exams... its realy deppresive
  6. taske93

taske93 Member

i dont know how to feel or what to do i just lethargic about everything...
  7. frager84

frager84 Well-Known Member

dont worry about age im 15 to
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Taske93,
    :shake::welcome:to the forum!! Don't worry about your age! I'll make you a deal, if you don't hold my being 51 then we will get along just fine(haha). Just trying to get a smile out of you!!!
    The situation with your mom isn't anything you can do about. Your parents are adults and can make there own decisions. Now I know it has to be really hard on you. My parents almost split up several times. But they hung in there and have been togethor for like sixty some years.
    I know you probably are having trouble getting yourself motivated enough to do your school work. Just know this it is worth the time you spend with it. You have to look towards your future. Do you want to flip burgers the rest of your life or have a degree in something where you will make a very nice paycheck? Trust me option 2 is the way to go. I was in management for ten years before I had my breakdown and had two brand new vehicles, bought a house, and still had cash to spend.
    I lied about my education when I was employed there. I never finished school and had to lie at every job I had. Now adays they want to see those papers with degrees on them. I'm a dinosaur, I guess I was to old so they just beleived me. I had personal problems because I don't like liars and theives. It never set right with me about my being dishonest. Take care of yourself and try to keep the positive thoughts so you can kick the negative ones ass and send them to the curb.Stay Strong~Joseph~
  9. perfectempire

perfectempire Active Member

15 is a terrible age to be! It gets a million times better by the time you're 20. Trust me.

When I was 15, I started working on earning/saving money to get out on my own and it worked! When I was 18 I was outta that hell hole! Things are totally different once you're responsible for yourself. The day I walked into my first apartment it was like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders.

Three years to go for you. You can do it! :biggrin:
  10. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Hey there!

Im sorry for your problems. I dont have same problems, but im also young (17), and i can relate to you,

Does it really matter what are your reasons? Hell no!
    What is important is how you feel.

If you need to talk, you can PM me...
  11. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Wow, it sounds like you're having a really bad time, which I'm sorry to hear. I can identify with being so out of it that exams seem impossible, and no matter how hard you try you just can't motivate yourself. It's a horrible place to be. I also know that age is no barrier to some of the worst feelings the *glorious* human mind has to offer - I've been feeling similar to you since I was thirteen, and these have been some of the worst six years of my life. Anyways, I'm ranting. Welcome to the forum, and feel free to pm me if you need to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.