Please read if you know 'donethat '

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by patacake, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

I am posting on behalf of my very dearest friend as I know it is what she will want me to do , for resons i will leave Dawn to go into if she wishes to , i am sad to say that 14 hours ago i took her to hospital in a very critical situation :cry: I dont know how many days she ll be there or what the next while will hold but she will be back with us all here , im sure of that and please be here for her to welcome her when she does.

At this moment Dawn is medically more stable and will remain in the hospital while she recovers and is assessed , she has suffered so much lately and so badly needs to be heard and helped , right now i feel lonely , desperate and emotional at how the system has failed my dear friend and the thing keeping my spirit alive is the knowledge that I will attend with her tomorow and make damn sure shes listened to aaaaaarrrggh :cry: , you could nt meet anyone nicer than Dawn , she would help anyone , i know she has helped and supported many of u as indeed u have her. There could nt be a more devoted friend and mother anywhere she is a truly lovely person undeserving as are many others here of the cruelty and torment life has thrown at her.

Please consider my beloved friend in ur thoughts , she and i have faced a lot together and will i pray continue to face lifes challenges in that way once she is stronger and back to a place of safety . :cry: Until then and after i will keep a close eye on her and the situation and will let u know shes ok , shes so fond of so many of u and has a number of true and special friends here. You know who u are.

I would like to say thanks to a very special sf member who has supported me all day today by text , i wont name the person here but they know who they are, u are a really special person thankyou so much xx

thankyou for ur kind thoughts :sad:

Dawn get well sweetheart , my dear friend , fight on hunni :cry: , please forgive me for getting this help :unsure: , i dont know how u will feel but if u never did forgive me but one day enjoyed life again it will have been worth it :sad:

Jo xxx

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Get well soon Dawn. I know we've had our issues but I hope you get well soon and get hte help you deserve. Take care of yourself.

Jo, you know where to find me if you need to talk about things :hug:

3. see

see Well-Known Member

Thank you for lwetting us know Jo :hug:

Dawn my friend i am sorry things are so hard for you right now please get well soon:hug::hug:

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:( Please send on my love and let Dawn know I am thinking of her. :hug: to you both. :hug:

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

please get well soon, dawn, and jo, please send her a hug and my best wishes,
    catherine

6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Dawn, please get well soon, you are in my thoughts.

Jo, you know how to reach me hunni. hugs

7. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Get well soon Dawn :hug:

8. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i hope you get well soon dawn and come back stronger than before.

jo, you know how to find me and im always here for you

hugs to you both

9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Dawn Please get well soon and I hope you will now get the help and support that you need You are in my thoughts and I send you my love and best wishes. :hug: Thinking of you to Jo :hug:to you as well

10. my2boys

my2boys Member

My love and thoughts are with you Dawn.
    Get well soon.
    All my love My2boys (tracy)

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you did what needed to be done Jo. Dawn needs you to be there tomorrow to ensure she gets listened to a also the help she needs. You are a true friend. I know how exhausting this is on you so please make sure you take care of yourself both physically and emotionally. Wish Dawn well tomorrow and let her know she is in my prayers. :hug:

12. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I will pray for her.
    Hope she is back with us soon and feeling some relief.

Hope you are ok through this all too :hug:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I hope that Dawn recovers soon. I will keep her in my prayers. You did the right thing patacake by getting her the help that she needed. You are truly a good friend. :hug:

14. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Thankyou so much everyone , I will tell Dawn how much u all care :hug:

It will mean a lot and it does to me too.

Be Safe Everyone

and thanks again.

15. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Give her my love, hun :) :hug:

16. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I regret to hear this news. Since you are a nurse, and because your visit will go a long way for her, I trust that you are right about Dawn recovering quickly. Dawn is a lot like you. She is always ready to put all of her energy into helping someone else, no matter her own situation. I know she has been through a lot of undeserved pain including many deaths from close companions. I also know that there are times when she has been able to cope with the past, and I hope that she gets back to that point.

Please, please send her my wishes!!

17. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I am heart broken at this news. I've talked to her thursday and we had a pack that neither of us would give up till we found the help we needed. I should have realize how bad the situation had gotten out of hand. She had told me yet i didn't act promptly enough on it as i had loss a family member.
    JO, when you see Dawn, tell her to hang on and that help is on its way and so aare better days ahead of her and that i Love her and not to let go of the fight but to use all that she has left to fight back the beast. I am not going anywhere and dont want to move from the pc till I hear she is out of danger and in proper hand finally. Pm me or email me at granny1@live.it
    i'll provide you with my home phone number as well. thanks for all you do for Dawn, she couldn't have a better friend.

Granny xox

18. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thank you Jo for being there for Dawn when she most needed it. I'm heartbroken to hear what has happened. The last time Dawn and I spoke, as usual, she was extending her hand and shoulder to me. Ifeel horrible that she didnt take me up on the same offer and was struggling so badly. Please hun tell her that I love her and she will be in my prayers until she is able to tell me herself that she is going to be ok. I know she loves you like a sister and so I say thank you thank you thank you for all you have done and are about to do. Please let her know I miss her terribly and hope that she gets the help she has so desperately been seeking. She is safe now so please be sure to take care of yourself too Jo. Keep us updated. And if she gives you any grief about this thread, tell her that she will have to answer to each and everyone of us that have posted (lol). Take her some huge hugs and kisses from me.

19. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Can someone give me an actual update on Dawn before i hit the roof from worrying? it is making me physicially sick and mentally unstable.

Jo? give my love to Dawn and tell her that we are not done yet, we will fight till we get over it.... i am with her alll the way.

granny xox

20. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

First off, I don't know what happened to my response to this thread. I can't seem to find it. Anyway, Dawn you take care. You obviously have a lot of people that care given the response this thread has gotten. Please remember that.

Jo, thank you for being there and making the tough decisions. I know that Dawn will come to realize, if she does not, that your actions were based on your love for her.

Lastly, Belcor, i just got a text from Jo this am. Jo is off today from work and is with Dawn. Apparently, they are considering a long term stay in the institution where Jo used to work (and, i think, so did Dawn). Anyway, that is about all of what i have on Dawn.

Jo and Dawn are both fantastic people, that is for sure. I hope we don't lose anyone, and especially not either of these two angels. Love you both. Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.