please read this. it is very serious. help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stig, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stig

stig Well-Known Member

Does anyone out there know how to get in touch with a mod? Sunny85 is going to kill herself. she has pm'd me to say so. she needs help. i've not been here lond and don't know how it all works. this is a real plea for help for one of our forum users.
  2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Dont do this please
    That was private
  3. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Sunny, hun please let him help. I would have PMed you but i cant. You are needed here. Please let us help :hug:
  4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hey sunny if you want to chat im here or just want to rant im here or we can just go and play silly games in the coffee
  5. stig

stig Well-Known Member

do you want me to just let you die? sunny i can't do that. for the same reason you posted on curzon's thread. you tried to save him. i'm trying to save you.:hugtackles:
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Ive also felt this way so many times, please let them help. I always learn something new about myself and this world when Im in this state of mind.

Im also here if you ever want to talk.
  7. stig

stig Well-Known Member

sunny, i tried to pm this message to you after i was blocked. you said you were going to the coast. come to the coast. i live on the coast. i will try to find work and a home for you. i can put you in touch with doctors/counsellors. i can't pm you so i now have to post this where everyone can read. if you want to live i will help you. please listen to me and the others on this site.
  8. Borrowed time*

Please :ban: me
  9. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sunny, please keep talking to us. Let him help you. You're worth it and you DO belong.
  11. Borrowed time*

What i told him was private
    I know it was unfair of me to tell him but i just wanted him to know the truth
    I didnt want it posted over the forum
    This is what iv been trying to avoid
  12. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your message was supposed to be private... but if it was brought to our attention here- it was only because *someone* cares about you.
    It is hard to believe when you hate yourself; but if you didn't care, you wouldn't have said anything, right?

We care even if you don't.
    You really should be better to yourself, sunny.
    If people here can see good in you- then there is still something worth saving. In my opinion, you are well worth saving.
  13. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know why you told him, and I also understande that it was private, not something you wanted made public.

But it's hard to sit back and watch someone you care about die, to not do anything or reach out and try to help. Maybe you don't think you're worth helping, but we do. If we didn't, we wouldn't be here. All of us see you as someone worth helping, and worth caring about,
  14. Borrowed time*

It wasn't quite like that. I felt guilty for lying to him and told him the truth.
    I now know I shouldn't of said anything
  15. Borrowed time*

Can this thread be closed please?
  16. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Sunny-85, we care for you.
    Everything you do does have an effect on others, even in cyber-space.
    If you live others will be inspired by your fortitude, and if you give up, others will feel sad for you.
    So you see, your choices will affect others.
    You are not really making good choices right now when you want to hurt yourself, you have to allow us to love you and cherish you, even if it's only through our prayers or tears or worrying for you.
    If we were with you physically, we will hug you and take you out for tea or cookies or something.
    Please keep posting on here, so we can take care of you.:pinkrose:
  17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sunny Stig has made an amazing offer to help you and if you're going to die then don't do it yet....why not try stigs offer have nothing to lose and maybe you'll gain a new life...
    he obviously cares very much for you and so do we....*hug*
  18. stig

stig Well-Known Member

Sunny. Please hang in there. We can help you. I.m sorry i betrayed your trust but you need help. Let us help you. Please
  19. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I respect, empathise, honour and understand every word you've said here sunny-85. I'd offer my support through PM but I'm not 100% at the moment. My thoughts are with you.
  20. hatch

hatch Member

Truth be told, even with your IP it would take a lot of work to track you down. Chances are you're posting from a dynamic IP network, as most ISPs use this structure. That means your ISP would have to tell who was leasing the IP for your posting times, and that usually requires a court order. I think the OPs intent was to help but your identity wasn't in any real risk at any point.

Essentially though, people care about you and don't want you to end it. You could go on to cure cancer. No one wants to see us lose a potential asset to society, and more than that people who speak with you bond with you.

I wouldn't stay angry at someone for caring.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.