Please read

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ben1993, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben1993

ben1993 Member

I am so tired of crying at night and just so tired of being alone. I am tired of having no one in my life and no one to even talk too. I am tired of being a screw up and just want to die. I just want someone to talk too and someone to actually care. I just have no passion in my life anymore. I just want someone to talk to, I just feel all alone and could really use someone to talk to asap!

2. codemind

codemind Member

Hey Ben,

I know what loneliness can do to a person, I have been there myself and I'm not out of it yet. So many people told me that I had to work my way out of it myself and I hated that. I felt that everybody had let me down and in a way it was like that. But I feel I'm getting out of it step by step. It is hard but I do force myself to go out and get in contact with people. The suicide forum here helped me a lot too and certainly the chat. Most of the people there are going through similar things and I got a lot of support from them. So my advice to you is, try to find help, get out there, do things. Hope to see you on the chat one day.

3. tbrant

tbrant New Member

Hey Ben,
    I don't know how to make you feel better, but I can say I know EXACTLY how you feel. That doesn't really solve your problem though does it? You are right. You need someone to TALK to like face to face. Like someone who actually gives a shit about you. Have you tried talking to a pastor or priest? Even if you don't share their religious viewpoints, I've found they can be very understanding and caring. Hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.