Please Read

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hereforyou, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

This was in a previous thread and I just felt this information should be available to everyone and not secluded to just one thread and that also for people who should know what options are out there for them. It seemed like all the people in the post ignored it and dwelled on the negatives...... just read and TRY it and see how it works for you. It's not going to be a cakewalk,but it is easy to an extent. It made my life and many other's lives much better.

Look,

Guys you really make this sound hard to overcome. I cant stress HOW MUCH the mind is a powerful tool. Your bringing problems into your life. Instead in the shower say everything your grateful for EVERYDAY and visualize yourself a year from now doing jus fine. If you think positive, you get positive reactions. You think negative you attract negativity in your life. Its the main law of metaphysics. I really wish you would try this cause it IS easy. I mean I used to be a huge pessimist but i change my thoguht pattern to positive and viola my life changes drastically. You know i been thinkin to myself a while now soon a good girl will come into my life, SOON. Notice how i dont say waaahhh I cant get any girls. And look at today a wonderful girl came into my life who I am now talking to. I used to be depressed, a month later of practicing my self help routine I'm the happiest person you can find. It is easy and there are solutions other then basking in your own self-pity (which I did alot). Do something about it thats all i got to say.
    I hoped this helped you and is a new step towards bettering your life.

With all respect,
    Joe

2. Cluster

Cluster Active Member

that's very good advice.. i always sort of knew that if i tried to be positive, things would be better.. but i have trouble motivating myself and managing to think positive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.