Please read? :)

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ASkylitDrive, Aug 6, 2010.

1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I haven't really thought of a good title yet. So hopefully it was eye catching enough.

I haven't been on lately, and I know a lot of people have been worried. I've been focusing on my life, making drastic changes, and have finally wandered back for the time being. No I'm not coming back because I'm depressed, or going through withdrawls. As shocking as it sounds, I'm getting over it. The urges to cut are about gone, I'm learning to look on the brighter side of things, and my borderline is in complete control and under check. I take medication I'm okay with, I go to group meetings in downtown Austin also. I'm focused on my music, my new role as a senior and future college student, and my new family.

I had a rocky experience with SF. There was alot of drama but a few really good friends. As much as I liked to hate this place and claim it was making me worse, I am my own worst enemy. Everyone thinks this place can snap its fingers and you will be okay, but its not the site that helps you. Its the people who joined it. Sure they have their own problems and everyone is in a spiralling struggle to get better or to stop their pain. The purpose isn't a set group of people helping another set. In fact, I think the purpose is to just show that there are people out in this HUGE world that care about you. They love you and want to see you smile. Everyone on this website has an open heart and open arms to each other. It is like one big, happy, clique family. There are rough patches, some dramatic stuff happens, but everyone on here is strong to reach out and open up, and I am glad to have made friends with the people who come here.

I feel I'm over my depression, better if you will. But I don't exactly want to leave yet. I feel like I need to return the favor of everyone helping me. Maybe I should stick around and be open arms for people here? I'm not exactly sure what I'm rambling about to be honest. Just a last rant to get off my chest. I love you all, and I hope maybe I can stick around and be a friend for whoever needs me.

Also, I want to apologize for anything negative I caused. I now have a balance within myself and I promise it will never happen again. I hope everyone read this far :3 Love you guys!

:shelbi:,
    ~Shelbi

2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Awws, Shelbi, we love you too!! Glad you're doing lots better! :hug: :love: :D

3. ASkylitDrive

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Wow..so good to hear you are feeling so much better....nice to hear a good news story for a change too....
    I hope being here is ok for you and you are able to reach out and help others here who need it...take care..*hug*

5. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

Hearing you are better made me smile.

Thank you sweetheart

Love you:cheekkiss

6. ASkylitDrive

IV- Being here is fine. This was my home for a while, and I just want to be here to help. :) Hope you are doing well.

TW- Thankies Love! :wub: :hug: :) I am glad to make someone smile.

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:bubble: Glad to hear you are doing better hun. :hug: you never caused me any trouble and I hope you continue to get even happier.