please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Wanna say thanks to all of the people that replied to my post, i really apperciate the support and thanks for showing you care it means a lot to me and i honestly mean that. I dont know whats wrong with me, i dont know if i have a medical condition or i am just extremeley depressed. i Just lay in bed at night wishing i wouldnt wake up i love going to sleep because i know i dont have to face anything again. I did have counciling at school because of my dad but i couldnt bear to tell her that i kept trying to kill myself, i have this pain inside me and i just dont think that its liveable i know life is meant to have its ups and downs but mine is a continual down iv had to grow up fast and i havent had a nice childhood, and my teens years arent good either i just dont know why i should carry on im sorry for writing this and sorry for making you read it, i just dont have anyone i feel that takes me seriously, my life is empty and i feel so alone i just want what i cant have and thats a loving family friends and people that understand.

hun theres no need to thank anyone here, thats what we're here for, im sorry your having a rough time right now and had a hard past, but i think your strong enough to beat this, stay strong

take care

vikki x

i really apperciate that vicki its so strange how you can be surrounded by people at home that you know and that they just cant say the right things to help you, i come on here and i feel that people understand but at home i dont feel apperciated almost like im dead.

yeah i understand, i feel like i cant talk to my family but can talk to anyone here, people understand here because their going thru the same thing, i guess when someone in the same situation they know what to say because inside themselfs they want that to be said to them, hope that makes sense :hug:

I am so sorry you are going through a rough time and that your childhood was so aweful, what you are saying reminds me so much of what I felt back a few years ago...it took me about 3 years of the right combonation of help to feel better, I am in a bad place now but I know eventually once I start good recovery again it will get better, I also know when I first started getting help I went soley on my feelings and I felt I was bad, worthless, stupid, never get better and so on....but had to learn to fight the feelings I had to keep telling myself over and over in my head.......it's not true, I am good and I'll make it.....
:cheekkiss

You are not alone....I am here and so is everyone else here,

:hug:

Remember.....you are NOT alone.
:handinhand:

xxxx

With love and loads of hugs,
Carolyn.

You both are wonderful people so is everyone else on here its amazing how people that are so mean can have nice lives it makes me so upset if i had what other people had i would love every moment of it. Im sorry that we all have gone through the bad i just hope we all can make it out of it xx

itachi

Hey Michelle
I know it is Infuriating hard to tell people about how you are feeling but you really need to do it. It will make you feel so much better if you do.

Things like Depression don't just get better by themselves you need to work on them.
you should go and tell your counciller they are trained to handly this sorta stuff.
If you do you will feel much better.

Their is this saying that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It is Competely True

Your Not Alone either you have loads of people here that will help you out.

Luv Josh

Thankyou xx, i think i may seek professional help, i cannot cope i cry every day and feel so empty inside i just feel worthless i think i have had this depression for a very long time i can remember when i was 8 and i tried to choke myself with my dads belt i have always wondered why am i here. xx

We can make it, hand in hand..we'll be fine.... :handinhan

:hug:

...........................:grouphug:...........................

Love you all,
Carolyn. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00