please reply i am all alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

post op

Banned Member
I have heard that a light scarf around my neck sitting and just leaning foward can help like auto erotic thing just dony want to wake a vegtable must be effective lack of o2 is a pain reliever

Moat

Banned Member
I've found that when those around me ar too busy to listen to what I have to say or don't want to hear, a good outlet for me in suppressing the thoughts and urges that I have is to put on my trainers, grab a hat and take a long, directionless walk and let the sounds of nature and the World around me take over my senses instead of sitting at home worrying or stressing about things that I have no control over.
In the age where technology rules, too many people take it for granted, that a simple press of a button, they can be anywhere in the world, talk with anyone in the world, all the while forgetting about what is just outside their own front door that is as beautiful and wonderous as anything online.

What kind of medication are we talking about here?

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I'm sorry you're in unbearable pain. I'm here.. we spoke earlier; what would you like to talk about? I'm here to read what you write...Alex

post op

Banned Member
The thought of a walk is nice but I am confined to a chair they removed part of my spine c 4 5 because a nerve was crushed so I am trapped and alone meds I mean are for pain as I have none others that have gone through this are usually put on morphine for some reason they won't give me anything keep in mind I have never been suicidal until this surgery

post op

Banned Member
I go back for post op check up and don't know how to handle this I am so angry and hurt I don't know how to get what I need. Its like they think I am faking

Speedy

Staff Alumni
What country are you from, if you don't mind answering? And also, do you know who you can contact to ask for non-OTC meds? I don't know much about medicine at all.. I know very little, in fact, but I hope you can get the meds you think you need...

Moat

Banned Member
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your accident and confined to a wheelchair. How ling ago was it, can I ask? A lot of the time, suicidal thughts and feelings come and go directly after suffering some kind of accident or life-altering thing.
I cannot judge exactly how bad your pain is or what you are going through, but the doctors are probably right not to put you on morphine if you are still able to move around (so to speak) and carry on with life whuch you are generally accustomed to.
Morphine's terribly addictive at any rate so you shoukd be thankful at least that you are not on that and there are a lot of other strong pain kilers that you coukd use if you talk with your doctor about how the pain is affecting you.

post op

Banned Member
I live in th us where the dea has the drs scared to perscribe anything maybe a few suicides will change that. Maybe my death can help others and now addiction is something I would risk to make atleast one day worth living. This is why the internet in filled with blackmarket meds. I am scared to try any of that jail is no place for me. Maybe these post will show drs to listen to there patients about pain

post op

Banned Member
I've found that when those around me ar too busy to listen to what I have to say or don't want to hear, a good outlet for me in suppressing the thoughts and urges that I have is to put on my trainers, grab a hat and take a long, directionless walk and let the sounds of nature and the World around me take over my senses instead of sitting at home worrying or stressing about things that I have no control over.
In the age where technology rules, too many people take it for granted, that a simple press of a button, they can be anywhere in the world, talk with anyone in the world, all the while forgetting about what is just outside their own fr fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckme

post op

Banned Member
That was some great advice. Post post. I can't chat from this phone so I have to post nobody will converse this way again I don't belong here I should have died but dr make money to save lives not woth saving I need a contact for pain meds but there r none why. And who says I must live like this I can go if I don't hear what I want nobody will talk to me because they r scared but nothing is worse. I am gonna scarf again be back on earth after a short escape

Moat

Banned Member
The thought of a walk is nice but I am confined to a chair they removed part of my spine c 4 5 because a nerve was crushed so I am trapped and alone meds I mean are for pain as I have none others that have gone through this are usually put on morphine for some reason they won't give me anything keep in mind I have never been suicidal until this surgery
In the age where technology rules, too many people take it for granted, that a simple press of a button, they can be anywhere in the world, talk with anyone in the world, all the while forgetting about what is just outside their own fr fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckme
What I mean about technology is that it is making a lot of people disconnected from the world and what is just outside their door. I don't mean go trekking through the Himalayas to get back in touch with nature (for example), but even just sitting out in the front (or back) yard while you close your eyes and let the sounds of nature fill your senses can be as therapeutic as anything else in the world (at least as far as stress relieving goes).

post op

Banned Member
Wow so after I get someone to take me to nature. Then I will get something for pain.outside my window is cars horns sirens u r well intended but just drperssed me worse how is that possible. I hear bells when there's a lack of o2 that will do for now

1Lefty

SF Supporter
Have you checked into a pain clinic? One of them may help. Or electro-stim from a TENS unit? I used one after my back injury, not complete pain relief all of the time, but takes the edge off for a while, and any break was welcome to me.

One of the drawbacks to pain medication is growing tolerance, but they can also constipate you. If you can't get out of your chair to exercise, constipation will add to your discomfort.

Moat

Banned Member
Wow so after I get someone to take me to nature. Then I will get something for pain.outside my window is cars horns sirens u r well intended but just drperssed me worse how is that possible. I hear bells when there's a lack of o2 that will do for now
Sorry to hear that, but I feel that nobody can make anyone depressed, be it what they say, do etc. Depression is what you make yourself feel.

Hope you cheer yourself up soon!

i cant imagine how that must be. you remember me of another member here, Kali; she is a chronic painpatient also unable to obtain morphine insteat she gets just like you some otc stuff. im sorry. seems like florida is the place to be in the US to obtain morphine without any further problems, they seem to have plenty of painclinics that do not ask questions but that is not an option for you. i would keep harassing my doctor if i were you. do you live alone or have some family/friends around that can help you with your daily stuff ?

post op

Banned Member
Harassment will likely get be kicked out of a dr office as u see I am cronic no dr wants that...actually got hung up on by my neurosurgon when I was in tears from pain. Heartless fucks I would buy anything to relieve this pain I am in...the darkness comes when the worlds asleep and I am suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00