Please share your best joke

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Susan_G, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan_G

Susan_G Well-Known Member

:laugh::laugh:I feel like laughing today, so if you have a really good joke PLease Post it

I'll go first:

A man walks into a psychiatrist office wearing nothing but cyran wrap. The doctor looks the man and says "Sir, I can clearly see you nuts".

2. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

I try to post my favourite jokes but the admins keep deleting them :sad: :whip:
  3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I wonder why... So Im curious about your jokes :smile: Can you send them in a PM to me?
  4. Susan_G

Susan_G Well-Known Member

No suprise there. Admins are to controling. They wont let me delete MY profile.
  5. lifeisashedog

Why do they call it SUICIDE FORUM if you can't even suicide your profile?

6. lifeisashedog

I think it is because they are too "penis jokes". Sorry, I grew up in a village. I got my sex education from watching rabbits, hens, cocks, cows and bulls doing it. It was the most normal thing in the world. I sometimes forget that some city folk has scruples about graphic descriptions of multiplicational activities.
  7. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

So they delete them just because they are sex jokes? How fucking idiotic. Then again, they also censor out the word c.unt. They really are very sensitive. Poor them.

I'm afraid I don't have any good jokes. I know one good joke, but it most likely would be censored out. Also, it must be told in Swedish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.