please somebody reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

malek

If you want to talk this is the place, <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - inappropriate>

shout out we'll listen.

Last edited by a moderator:

deathwalking

ive made the decision to kill myself...ive burnt all my bridges.... i cant go back....the time has come...i dont even have previous mental health issues....just a fairly normal person that's had enough... I dont even want to die.... i have to.... i cant feel like this or hurt people any longer.

what's got your gander that you don't feel you can go on? did something traumatic happen or just a number of things? what about going in for some help? ok and final ? why do u feel like u 'have' to die?

deathwalking

well its a number of things , but something traumatic happened to push me over the edge.i cant live like this anymore.people say pick yourself by your bootstRAPS DOESNT MEAN A HILL OF BEANS TO ME ...IT JUST MAKES ME ANGRY.

ive made the decision to kill myself...ive burnt all my bridges.... i cant go back....the time has come...i dont even have previous mental health issues....just a fairly normal person that's had enough... I dont even want to die.... i have to.... i cant feel like this or hurt people any longer.
I can understand where you come from. I feel the same way. I just feel like I spend my whole life trying to please other people instead of myself and I can't handle it. It's caught up with me and I don't know what to do. I've always been this way. Always tried to please others and can't, but can't live not being able to. I have some mental problems as well.

But maybe we should just try to stop pleasing others and maybe try to please ourselves some? Maybe we are being too unselfish and need to be more selfish.

Hang in there...death isn't the solution.

deathwalking

Its not even that I cant go on....maybe somebody else would react differently... I dont want to go onn.....this is how I want to deal w/ things.... I know Its a choice I make ...I cant take it

deathwalking

what sucks is that I planned a peacefull death....as much as death can be atleast....but now im so far gone that a violent demise is fine...I just have to go, i cannot feel like this another day

i seriously wonder if i wasn't the one who wrote the book on just not wanting to go on instead of feeling like i can't. would you say maybe it's like gaining some control over something (anything) because you feel like you don't have it maybe?

deathwalking

I believe in my case, death is my best option....not my only one....no, I have no control ..Im spiraling out of it ...I'll never recover.Hopeless.i wish someone would shoot me dead.Terrible thing to say, I know.i'm a terrible person.I just wanted to talk, shoot the shit with folks before I die.if anybody thinks this is "trolling' its not, I will be dead by the 31st at the latest.

i know about toughing it out. i've done it for 30 yrs now. it's no small undertaking, but it is possible. something i have found that has helped some is not focusing on it so much. what do you think? if you feel you need to dwell then why so? (just curious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00