please someone call to Broken Product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please does anyone have Kurt's phone number?! Please call him, I'm so terrified, I don't have his number I don't what to do, I'm just so scared

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
I just heard about what happened, im extremely worried. Please somebody call him or even if you have to call an ambulance to his address.

He was talking to me just a minute ago, he had a bottle of morphin, and I didn't know what to do, it's my fault, I should've done something, but I didn't know what I could do...

He was talking to me just a minute ago, he had a bottle of morphin, and I didn't know what to do, it's my fault, I should've done something, but I didn't know what I could do...
Same with me he showed me the bottle of morphine then said he was gunna die and went off cam... :ohmy:

AndyJP

Try not to worry, it's nobody's fault. I was talking to Kurt too. He's an awesome guy who's in a lot of pain but hopefully he will see this thread and notice how many people care for him.

AndyJP

but it's my fault, i should've done something, oh god i hope he didn't drink the bottle
It's not your fault. As friends, we can only do so much for people. The best that we can do is show him that he has friends here that love him and want him to be OK.

He's offline again, I'm so worried.. I tried to talk to him, but I don't know did he read what I wrote. Is there anyone who has his number?

I could call the ambulance but I don't know the number or where he lives and I'm so far away.. Atm I hate to be here, I so wish I could be there for him.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

Shit shit shit, KURT PLEASE BE OKAY.

He shown me on cam the bottle, he said 'im dead' before he went oflfine, shitt, IM SORRY KURT, I SHOULDNT HAVE LET YOU GO, PLEASEE BE SAFEEE! :cry: PLEASE HELP HIM SOMEONE.. :(

Nuri

I wish we were all there for him because he needs us... I'm really worried, I havn't known Kurt for long but he's been a great friend. If someone is able to do something to help him; be it phoning the Ambulance... then please do so. I do not want to lose Kurt and i'm sure the world dosn't want to lose him either. He's a great guy and there isn't enough great guys in the world so losing him would be a catastrophic disaster.

I totally agree, he has been so wonderful and helpful to me. Please, if anyone knows his address will you call the ambulance or go to see him. I'd do that but it's impossible for me :(:(:(

Gi-Jane

damn...pls dont do it kurt...........is there anyone who can help here..
is there anyone who has his number or knows were he lives...
so they can call somebody or police or ambulance.....
let us know pls..we are all very worried here...and pls kurt if u still arround
and u read this...... these are the ppl who care for u ........and i know there are many more..........

B

bombeni

Has anyone made contact with Kurt yet? I am very worried about this. Kurt if you read this, please hang on. I have had terrible blows in life too so I know how you feel. I want to talk to you about your pain. I can share it with you. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00