Please someone have a hack to delete users from this site...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jemi200, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jemi200

Jemi200 Well-Known Member

permanently. I'm sick of the bureaucracy and playing favorites in this site, especially the chat.

I really don't have to explain myself, some people might even feel the same way.

Are there any exploits to get your user deleted from this site permanently?
  2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

hacking may not be necessay. If you write a request to the management in the first section - they may be able to accomodate you.

Im new to this site and i havnt noticed any bureaucracy yet but im sorry ya feel that way. Do you want to explain to me? im not judgmental or anything, just interested.
  3. Jemi200

Are you serious? I noticed it from the founder himself.

Don't take this the wrong way but are you thinking i'm a stupid user? When you first sign up it mentions you can write letters to the management for specific help.

I've had 3 threads begging to delete me there and they wont.

IDK who you are friends with on this site so i won't tell you b/c you might fuel them to teat me like shit some more.
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Im only a member for less than a month.

I am deadly serious, i havnt noticed. Am i thinking your a stupid user? No, i dont understand. Why do you need to be deleted? Like if you dont wanna be here why do you not just not sign in?

Im sorry ya feel that why.
  5. Jemi200

It's always in the back of my mind that someone can PM me something or some people can see my name on this site which I now hate and I don't want that.

Jeez. Am I not entitled to my reasons? You do need an explanation to know why I'm so angry but I honestly don't know you. I'll just tell you it partly had to do with playing favorites on the chat.

And again, you question my intelligence. Of course I've stayeda way from here for a couple months, but I just recently got an MSN IM from someone here asking if I still go here. It pissed me off so i came back looking to get deleted.

Are you happy? What else do you want me to tell you? Jeez.
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Wow tons of anger and justifiably so. But dont take it out on the wrong people. Kate is guenuine trust me. She is one of the good ones around here. So please dont take it out on her. She is really only trying to help by better understanding your situation.

Yo're gonna find a nice brick wall to bang your head against when it comes to having your account closed from SF. Delete as much info about yourself in your personal profile and options, delete the email notifications and tell anyone that you know from here that your gone, done with the place. Change your email address if you can. But that is about all you can do to distance yourself from the site. I'm sorry you've experienced some bad situations here. The general population are real, caring and supportive people.
  7. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

Above comment is basically right, just turn off email notifications, get a new email if u want. Actually, prob easier to get your username changed... ppl might not notice the change.

Sucks that you feel mistreated like this. You also said you have had a msn msg from someone on here. You do realize you have your msn and aim info posted on here right? You'd want to remove those 2 things. That's prob why they contacted u in the first place cause they read some old posts of yours prob and then decided to contact u. Im just assuming that's what happened, if so shouldnt get upset at them, they were only reaching out for help through a chat mechanism that you provided.

Otherwise no you wont get your account deleted on here.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Topic closed because of the original subject matter.

I do understand your frustration. I'm not trying to seem like I'm taking it lightly.
    The most you can do, like others have suggested, would be to take all your info out of your profile. Change the email address to something random if you don't want to receive emails; change it to an old address or something. The staff would probably be willing to change your username for you, and if there are any specific posts you'd like deleted, let me know and I'll work with you on that, too. You can even go as far as to turn off all your notifications if you don't want people contacting you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.