Please someone help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dink, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dink

dink Well-Known Member

Right now all that I want to do is cut. I have no one that will talk to me. I feel so alone. I don't want to feel anything anymore. HELP!! I want to talk. No one cares.
  2. dink

dink Well-Known Member

Someone?? Anyone?? I can't do this.
  3. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I know that no one care about me. I am wanting to cut still. I have been so good for so long. Fighting the urges as they come. Trying to talk myself out of the idea. Well, I don't know why I even try. I keep looking for someone top talk to, someone to respond. I know that I need help, but there never seems to be anyone that wants to help me. I am supposed to be the strong one. The one that everyone can turn to when they have a crisis. Who am I supposed to turn to? Who is out there to listen and tell me that things are going to be ok. Who is out there to tell me that I am not insane?

Who cares?
  4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You can talk to me if you want to. :unsure:
  5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i care :hug:

please dont hurt yourself???

pm me and let me know that you are alright...
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm here if you'd like to talk. I am going to rest right now because i'm in quite a bit of pain at the moment but i'll be back later. I am sorry you are having so much trouble right now. I feel for you. Please try and hang in there, if you want to talk on MSN, my addy is Take care dear. :hug:
  7. dink

dink Well-Known Member

Thanks. I would IM you but you said that you were going to get some sleep. Thanks for the thought though. I really do need someone to talk to. But Thanks
  8. Hey dink hang in there, feel free to messege or aim me anytime!
  9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey dink, I'm here if you want to talk. I need to head out the door in 30 minutes but I will be back online this evening. I will send you a quick PM now, please do feel free to PM me I will be willing to talk to you, you do not need to be alone. Take care of yourself. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.