Please someone help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AsapFix, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsapFix

AsapFix New Member

I feel like drinking and cutting again, my life is at its lowest point and im only 17. I know the world can do with one less person my family thinks so. My family isnt even a family its just full of people i know. I want to sleep and never wake up. No one cares no one could ever love me and no one even notices how i feel. Soneone please help me. Ive prayed so hard to any god that will hear me to take my life because thats what i need more in any thread of existence is to be dead.
  2. autumn93

autumn93 Member

Hey, Im new here but I cant deal knowing youre hurting that bad even if im feeling the same way. Idk how to help, but you can go ahead and rant and tell me all about how youre feeling and I promise Im listening.

I know its hard right now, but every other day is hard to and youve survived them all so far. And thats huge.
  3. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

Autumn, may be new here but she looks like she knows what shes talking about.
    Every day that you don't hurt yourself is a small victory and 1 point scored to you. BTW the fact that you are here to tell the tale means that youre winning that game by a big margin.
    Come back and talk.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's how I feel around my family...they are just people I know. They don't feel much of a connection to me and vice versa. So if they make you feel bad about yourself, you don't have to take your crap at all. I'm sorry that you feel no one really cares about you, but we care here, and we want to try and help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.