Please someone read:

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Morgese05, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgese05

Morgese05 New Member

I'm 16 years old and have spent a long time alone. My family has avoided getting me help after I overdosed with <edit moderator total eclipse method> They repeatedly show me how upset and disappointed they are that I am so weak. I have lost all my friends because they don't like how withdrawn I have become. I have no guy that truly respects me because ever since I had my innocence taken from me I just threw everything away. I am worthless to everyone... The people I live with, go to school with, and to the old friends that used to be the only reason I was fighting. Everyday I go without one person acknowledging me. I am nothing to everyone, and no one cares that every day is a battle for me to just stay here in this world. What do you do when there truly is no one left to fight for? And no one left fighting for you? When your life has become wasted? And when you know how much of a mistake you are to everyone and yourself. Please someone help the pain inside gets worse and worse everyday and I just want to be able to feel happy again. I hate this horrible feeling of being alone
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
  2. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

You are here reaching out, that is a start. There are some very nice caring people here, but sometimes our timing isn't great with catching an instant connection. I'm a little shaky myself, but there is help and compassion to be found here. You might try going into chat and meeting some of the folks there. Me, I'm an old guy and probably can't relate to you as well as someone around your own age would. But I do care, as will everyone here, and we will listen, without judging you.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you can go to the school councilor and talk that will help hun and talk to a teacher someone you trust Write out what you are feeling hun and show it to your parents. You are 16 old enough to go to your doctor and it will be kept confidential hun and tell your doctor how sad you are. You are so special and you are important just right now your depression is telling you different hun. Hugs to you you are not alone now ok we are here if you ever need to talk hugs
  4. VikKalmbach

VikKalmbach Active Member

You join this site, you meet and interact with all these amazing people with so much wisdom and compassion, and make the next positive step forward from there. If you ever need to talk, I'm definitely around. I can promise you too, you are not a mistake.
  5. bynsmoment

bynsmoment Member

Hi Morgese05, I just joined today because like you I feel I am alone. I have been suicidal since I was your age and while I may still have my very dark days there were some very happy times in my life. you should give yourself a chance to find them. I don't know if this is the right thing to say but family doesn't have to define you. If they don't understand you or try to help you, find help on your own. You have already started by coming on this site maybe there is a local group near you that can help or maybe you will connect with someone here. Please don't give up, there are people who care.

6. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

You are best off reaching out for professional help, that's what you'll get told by some of the mods here.

However, there is some very helpful members here.

Don't give up trying to get help, i'm leaving this site however so i wish you well and please take care, you also robyn welcome however im leaving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.