please someone talk tö me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jason&the argonauts, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

I saw my cpn today Ąnd he is away for two weeks,i feel so alone Ąnd the voices in my are so strong,i àm trying tö fight them but I àm not winning,how can I tell whats real Ąnd not real,i àm so low dont think I could get any lower,i hàve been through so much,i dont want tö fight anymore,enough is enough,no one can give me the answers I need,i àm lost in my own head Ąnd its scary,help

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Decent sized group is over in chat right now if you're looking for some ears. Hope to see you there!

3. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

I àm using my mobile Ąnd cant get into the chatroom, I choose chatroom then my screen goes blank,can only close the screen

4. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Hey buddy, what's got you distraught?

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I'm online for a bit if you like you can pm me, or talk on here. What are the voices saying?

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What are the voices saying? We can try to help you figure out what's real and what isn't. Here if you want to talk, or you can PM me anytime.

7. ryan2012

ryan2012 Member

Do you have friends or family you can talk to about this Jason? I know there are a lot of lonely people on here including myself. Do you think chatting with others face to face will help keep the voices at bay?

I think it would be helpful for people with mental disorders to spend less time staring at a screen and more time interacting with others face to face (if that is not to difficult for you at this time). I say that as a person who suffers from social anxiety.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.