Please someone.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by vbuk, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Please help me. Ive barely stopped crying all weekend. I cant do it anymore. I dont want to go to work tomorrow. Ever again. They will hurt me again. I know it. They are all a team now. And dont belong. Anywhere. Want it to end. Now. I need to leave. I cant carry on anymore. I try but its too bad. Please help me. Make it happen
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

hi C...just to remind you that I care and i am just a PM away if you want to know how much you are cared about...big hugs, J
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Clare what's happened at work? Perhaps it'll be a good distraction for you and you are part of the team too, whether they like it or not. Am here anytime, add me to msn if you'd like to. Tc hun :hug:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you Clare. Please don't give up. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can go in tomorrow and sit down with your boss and tell them your side of what happened. Don't be intimidated by your co worker. Then maybe the two of you can discuss what to do to keep something like this from happeneing again. I don't know the whole story or the background involved but people have to learn how to work out their differences. :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you need to talk feel free to PM me :hug:
  7. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Clare. Everything will be all right, ok.
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

dont give up clare, everything will be ok, talk to your boss and see if that helps but if you feel that you need to get away from the job then go for it, put yourself first hun.

always around to chat

stay safe

andy xxx
  9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:arms: Hope work went ok for you today hun. How are you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.