Please suggest a painless suicide method.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by about2die, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. about2die

about2die Account Closed

Hello All,

I would like to suicide because I am absolutely at a pit-fall, I've already fell off a cliff and would like to know which type of suicide method is painless. So far I have <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> in mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
  2. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

You will not get an answer to that question here. This is a pro-life forum.
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, about2die.

Welcome to SF :hug: No one here will provide you with information related to methods - it's against the rules because SF is a pro life site. But you will get a lot of support through rough times. If you're up to it, perhaps you could tell us a bit about what has you feeling so desperate today.

If you're not up to posting it publicly, please feel free to PM me, hun.

Stay safe, :hug:
  4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you?
    welcome to SF
    if you can tell us what make you feel that why?or whats the problem to give some advice?people here will support you in every kind but not this one came to the right are so nice people & not can talk to anybody...and you can pm me any time...maybe take care
  5. about2die

about2die Account Closed

I would like to know which forum is not pro-life so I can get help.

6. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

If you can make some friends here then you may be able to contact them and have an honest discussion about all the things that are importantant to you, whatever they may be.

So be open to the possibility of friendship.
  7. createdforopinion

createdforopinion Active Member

Seeking for assistance on killing yourself isn't getting help. I tried to kill myself last week and almost succeeded. Trust me, as typical as it is, you really do have a lot to live for. I don't know you or your situation, but there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
  8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

No offence but you're talking about offing yourself - I'm going to hazard a guess that no matter what you do it's going to be painful.

Kinda like getting a piercing. No matter which way you look at it you're stabbing yourself with a very large needle.
  9. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

From here on in it's your choice. Think about devoting your life to helping others, some of who are less fortunate than you, rather than being so self-focused on your own misery. Happiness can actually be found in compassion, it really lights up your life and you'll be rewarded for it some day a million fold. I wish you well on your path, whatever you decide.

This message is a warning - you are going the wrong way.

Check out my After Effects thread for guidance my friend. I care about you, no matter what you've done.
  10. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Re: Focus

Well said Chris.
  11. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

:D But piercings aren't very painful.

Every method is painful. There is no way around it. You're better off talking to the people here, and getting some friends to talk to when you're feeling like this. I know when you reach this point, you don't want to talk to people about it, and you just want to go and kill yourself. But believe me, this place has some wonderful people who really do their best to help any and everybody who comes here and needs it.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

i dont believe there is a painless suicide method. you see, no matter how or where you do it .. someone will suffer pain. that family member that you believed didnt give a damn. or that friend that simply doesnt like to talk about such things. your children if you have any will be in pain.

nope, sorry i cant think of one.
  13. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

hmmm, im not sure why it would be frustrating to not allow ways to commit suicide on this forum. most of the ppl here are doing everything they can to STAY ALIVE even if they are down in the dumps they still come in there.
    i think thats a great thing. its pro life here.
  15. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I guess what I mean by "frustrating" is that I'm just not used to having to self-censor what I say online. I don't normally post on sites like SF for that very reason. I'm here because of the large and supportive community, and I'm thankful and appreciative of that- it's just a different kind of community than what I'm accustomed to, that's all.

:)hug: Hugs all around; I don't mean bad by any of it, honest.)
  16. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Take everyones advice stay here and talk this site is keeping me alive at the moment as everyone understands and dont judge.
  17. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

We're here for you if you give us a chance :) :hug: :heart:
  18. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I can suggest a less painful way of living....find compassion for yourself and for others, that is something you can work on here...we have lots of 'others' who understand what you are going through...PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J
  19. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

Do you have any family, friends? I'm sure the answer would be 'no' if I asked you if you have anyone who loves you, because I'm sure you feel like you don't, but I assure you, you probably do and you would be hurting all of them if you did this.

Give this place a chance - this is where you can be assured everyone cares.
  20. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

I know of ways because I have tried them. It would have been relatively painless had I of not been found, but....... it didn't work THANK GOD!!!!

You fear pain. Is that why you want to opt out of life?

My only advice....Don't even bother attempting it. Work on whatever is causing you this pain. NO-ONE is going to tell you how to do it.

Instead of trying to figure out ways to kill yourself, figure out ways to rectify the problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.