please take me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by silent_chaos, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

im mentally and emotionally dead, so please stop fucking making me suffer any longer and take my life cause i havnt got the guts to do it myself right now. but i swear if i get kicked again while im down. i am not going to get back up. getting back dosnt last that long. i hate HATE my therapist, who tells me i can be cured from bi polor, and hes some fucking buddhist monk and hes going to be the one to cure me of it. he think he knows everything cause he went to school for it. i cussed him out and wanted to beat the shit out of him, hes a smart ass. and says he understands, he went to school for it. and read about it. are you fucking kidding me right now....something in my head snapped like a rubber bad and i became homicidal that quick, i think he new by the way he backed off and kept watching my body language. i dont care if im a girl i would have fucked up that inecent hippy pretty boy look off his face. watch me punk!

2. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

wow,, sounds like my therapist
    Yup they don't know anything about *this* at all & whoever wrote those books in first place never really knows it all either

3. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

im hypomanic, and a hot mess. lol but at this moment, dont know how long it will last, i want to stick around. ive been learning sighn language and next time i will just cuss him out in sighn language. lol and ill do it with a smile. ill tell him to textbook that, smart ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.