please talk to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky777, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

I'm so alone. I've got no one. This place is the only place where I can wear my heart on my sleeve and the truth is I want to weep, I want to weep on someone's shoulder I want to cling to their shirt and cry. I want to be held I want someone to tell me everything is going to be alright. I don't care who that person is, if they're a stranger or not I just want someone to comfort me and be there for me. I want to be able to be vulnerable in front of them. Please someone talk to me. I'm crying band I can't breathe. Please I'm coming to you for comfort, whoever you are. Save me.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello Sparky... Due the 2D limitations of the Internet we cannot hold or hug someone on this website.. Can't see posture, facial expressions or pain talking.. To get those you probably need to find an actual live support group near you.. Mental health center might be able to help you find that group..

In the meantime, I am willing to exchange private messages or meet in chat rooms with you.. I do not bite or judge..jimk

3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hi sparky,.

:freehug:

i am sorry you are feeling so down at the moment, would u like to talk about it a bit? i dont know if i've been through anything close to what you are going through now, but i have been through many things.... enough to be able to relate in some way to most things... i am still going through a lot of things myself, maybe we can help each other a bit? would u like to try? lets start by telling me a bit about yourself and your problems?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You got us ok you got sf members here to talk to and virtual hugs are not the same but they are sent with much care and understanding hugs to you hun:grouphug::hug2::arms:

5. Sparky777

Thanks for your kindness. The loneliness is creeping up on me and suffocating me. As pathetic as this sounds I just feel so unloved and unwanted.

6. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

your not the only one, i too have suffered long and hard with loneliness, but alas i have found that living inside my darkness has kept me quite content... not that i am promoting it in any way, you might need to seek more physical interaction with others...

7. Sparky777

It's like no one will physically interact with me. All I want is a hug sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.