please talk to me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by total eclipse, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

she is killing me i just want out done it again im so tire of this please im tired.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hi Mary, how is she pushing you over the edge? :hug:

3. total eclipse

sssshe overdosed again please i don't understan please i want to die

4. total eclipse

its okay im going away from all this i told her itold her

5. Robin

Robin Guest

If someone close to you overdosed I think you have a fair idea how they felt maybe? If it was a daughter it could cement in your eyes that maybe they are close tuned to you empthically or maybe something genetic is at play? Either way, it's not your fault or this person you care so much about but are struggling to care for them effectively when you may feel you cannot care for yourself.

6. total eclipse

i told her she knew she had no reason to do this i hate her ihateme ihate living ihate god why is she is doing this why

7. total eclipse

im sorry really don't worry im leaving now i can't do this any more

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Mary hun :hug:

Please stay and talk, I remember you told me that you are a bit scared on the forums incase you say something wrong etc..I promise you,it will be ok,you can talk here. Don't bottle it up inside, we're here to listen!

9. total eclipse

how can this be happening again i don''t understand

10. total eclipse

i did everything tried to get her all the help i told her i can't go through anothe episode i can't she kneew i bought her wonderland tickets she was tog o today i tried i tried i want out can't breath

11. Petal

However hard it may be,you need to try and relax Mary.
    Who is she Mary? A family member,friend?
    Is she going to be ok? maybe it would help to be with her?

12. total eclipse

she my daughter she did this before twice in icu on vent i want to just yell and scream i can't do anything but sit and wait my husband has now left i have to slow down and breath think clearer i have to stop before i do something i shouldn't i hate her ihate her

13. total eclipse

im sorry really i shouldn't be going on like this really im sorry don't hate me okay please i will go and sit with her im sorry i don't mean to be bad im sorr god help me please

14. Petal

I haven't experienced that myself,but I can understand your anger and why you're angry.
    She's going to need you to be strong for her hun and to support her.
    Long slow breaths and positive thoughts hun. She's still here (presumably), see it as a fresh start instead of the end. Ye can fight this together :hug:

15. total eclipse

im going to bed now no more fight left in me don't worry everything will be alright thanks for your support and not being mad okay bye

16. Petal

Good night Mary! I hope tomorrow will look brighter :hug:

17. total eclipse

i have been in bed all day go in and check in on my daughter she is breathing
    she will probably sleep all day and into night i will watch her vitals
    thanks for being there this morning i am calm now waiting fro my husband to come home may will try to eat something not hungry though thanks mary

18. total eclipse

im so very tired but have to go towork soon daughter with husband hope she behaves today not give dad trouble just so tired of the fight but know until she gets help i can't stop.

19. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

You're trying your best, but in the end there's only so much you can do for her, the rest she has to do by herself. I hope both you and her are doing better soon.

20. total eclipse

Thanks i know your right but feel i am responsible as i overprotected her and still am i try to hard but in the end i know she has to try to. I hope she can with the proper help start surviving without me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.