PLEASE talk to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jxdama, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

im at work and in panic mode. i feel like walking out and quiting. if anyone is in chat ask them to talk to me here. cant chat at work

2. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

Why do you feel like walking out and quitting?

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

hey man. Stick with it trust me. It might seem like it's a drain or too much, but you can handle it. Youve done it before and you can do it right now. You can finish todays work and get home and let yourself chill. I know you can do it, just make it through todays work, even if it seems impossible, take it one step at a time and don't think too much about it.

If you want to talk about how youre feeling post, ill be here reading. x

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What's wrong John? :hug:

5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I love you John

6. jxdama

bank is too stressful. i am about to fall apart

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

You can do it. Take one thing at a time. Maybe go to the bathroom or out for a 5 min fag the next chance you get. But take everything 1 thing at a time. You've done this before at work, and you can do it again.

Keep posting, however youre feeling just let it out, and try to tell yourself that it's ok and that with every second youre one step closer to going home.

8. jxdama

this is it

9. xela007

xela007 Member

what?

please remain calm I am here to talk to you

let me know if you're on :love:

10. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Stay focused on making it through the day. You can do it,. Try to blot out all those thoughts and feelings for now, and concentrate on finishing this days work. :hug:

11. xela007

xela007 Member

still there?

12. jxdama

too much

13. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

how you doing now...maybe ring a crisis line (obv i know) but sometimes reason goes out the window when we over stressed. i can imagine the bank is stressful and partic if you have to deal with the public when you feel so stressed, imagine everyone nekkid or something equally silly just to try and get thru the day. please let us know that you are ok :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.