Please tell me I can kill him

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by WhyMeWhy, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I've never had a reason to post in this section & don't want one....... so now I must die...... my little bro keeps tryin to molest me! I awoke that night to find him touching me you-know-where. I don't know if this will ever stop(this was not the first time). Something must be done-he's 24 he knows better.

Please tell me what to do:

A. Kill myself

B. Beat him so badly he will be afraid to go near me for the rest of his life

D.(optional) Seek counseling and try to talk it out(w/ a stranger who might put him away? Yeah......sure...... that's a good idea :rolleyes:)

I'm lost
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

When I started reading your post, I thought that your brother was like 10 and curious about sexuality etc., but he is clearly an adult and he should not be doing this to you. Please don't kill him hun. He needs to be taught a lesson and that's what you should do. I kind of like option (B). If you gave him a good beating then he'll know not to mess with you.
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Sit him down and talk to him.
  4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I'd beat him to death, myself, while making sure it would be clear how strong my hate would be, but I guess option B isn't worthless, either...

Unfortunately, when it comes to rape, it is, according to law, barely ever considered bad enough for one to be allowed to kill the rapist (even if it is a "complete" rape), meaning that one goes to prison, if one does it, even if one is the victim, so if one chooses to kill, one must be certain it will not be revealed who was behind it, or that it wasn't an accident.
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Give me his address and I will gladly implant a nice small piece of metal in his brain stem.
    Though that may not happen, so tell your parents? if it is hat bad, tell a community worker? tell him to fuck off and sleep with a knife under your pillow even....
  6. WhyMeWhy

Well when I told moms about this he went crazy & called the Police on himself! They're takin him to a hospital to try & straiten him out. He'll be there for a while, giving me time to cool down, 'cause we did physically fight over it but he hit me 1st. Sounds like I'm makin excuses but I was pissed & hitting me in that state was wrong to do.
  7. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

I would have physically ripped his nuts off. That's of course after I grabbed the hand and broke each finger as a reminder of what NOT to do with that hand.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that he is getting some help for this whymewhy. He is your brother after all and I hope that in time, you guys are able to put this behind you.
  9. WhyMeWhy

I won't go visit him at the hospital 'cause I know he hates me now. We've never fought b4(phisically) ever. His other bro fought w/ him constantly. I was the nice bro. Now his outlook has changed & I am no longer the nice one. He told the cops he hated his family b4 he left. :eek:hmy: Feels like I lost a brother. Things will never be the same again between us.
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Just for clarification, you're a guy or girl whymewhy? I thought that you were a girl, but it appears that you are actually a guy. So was your brother trying to 'jerk you off?'
  11. WhyMeWhy

Clarification correct
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I wonder why he would do this? Does he like guys?
  13. WhyMeWhy

I'd say he's either bi or confused. He doesn't come to me to talk about stuff like that. Probably afraid/ashamed/whatever. I'd blame that on society.
  14. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I agree. Society isn't as open as we need it to be a lot of the time. But, of course, that is no excuse for what he's been doing to you. Ewwwwwww :blink:
  15. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Just reading your post and replies, just wondered how old you are ? Is your little brother 24 ?
  16. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

Well you could try beating him and he wont hurt you again. But who's to say he wont hurt no one else. You could talk to him but will he listen? But I think you should get some outside help even if it risks putting him away. I don't think a doc will rat him out because its against the law unless he's hurting someone else. Either way he needs to learn whats right and whats wrong even if he has to learn the hard way.
  17. WhyMeWhy

I'm turning 28 in a couple of days.
  18. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I say you should whoop his ass the next time he tries that and beat some sense into him.
  19. WhyMeWhy

Next time????????????????? B4 he dialed the cops we had a minor physical altercation.... that had never happened between us in our lifetimes & if he didn't learn something he's out of control & will end up in the mental wing of a fuckin prison someday! And guess what? He may now hate me for tellin his mother(who witnessed our fight & did nothin to stop it). FUCK he may now hate us both to the extent of takin actions against our lives when we sleep! This is a possibility that only just hit me? He hasn't been right in the head for a long time(he has schizophrenia, is bi-polar & delusional).... he watches movies such as The SCREAM trilogy or the HALLOWEEN series because his "loving" father lets him buy it if it's cheap(btw those R serial killer films)!
  20. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I love watching the Haloween series too. It's one of my favourite series. But I would never consider killing people. Is he really a bipolar schizophrenic? Damn, that must be hard to deal with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.