Please vote... Part 1 (Her)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

For those who dont know me: Im ugly, I have health problems, Im sad, depressed, suicidal. Dont want to die, but I cant live anymore. Because of my situation I will never find love (and I cant live without love, its the only thing that I care about now). Also, I love HER so much, that I cant bread without her, but I know that she can NEVER love me.

So, the first question:
    Should I tell her that Im suicidal?

(if its not hard for you, write your posts with RED colour, if you think I should not tell her, and with BLACK colour if you think I should tell her)
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

You mean you can't breed without her? Of course not, no one breeds alone.
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would not tell her I'm suicidal, if it were my decision, that is. Seems like that would be more likely to drive her away than anything. Just my opinion...
  4. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

I probably wouldn't tell her. People are way too uptight these days. Drop the s-bomb and people go crazy with their pseudo-support which is really just meaningless garbage.
  5. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Don't tell her yet. Spare the s-bomb for the moment, when you will want to get rid of her.
  6. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I don't have red or black color, or I am not sure how to do this. I don't think you should tell her. It will be pity on her part, and that's not what you want.
  7. touglytobeloved

To drive her away? Who said she is here? I feel like she has never been and never will be here for me, in a way that I want her to be. :(
  8. touglytobeloved

The question is also, if I tell her that im suicidal, and if I tell her that I love her so much, she might be feel guilty and angry because of that. :(
  9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I wouldn't tell her because if you do kill yourself she might feel responisble because she cannot love you the way you want her to.
  10. trux

trux Well-Known Member

I saw you buddy, you aren't ugly!
    Like you I thought about telling her, but now I know that's not the good solution. If you have something important to say, tell her you love her
  11. touglytobeloved

Exactly what I wanted to say. :(
  12. touglytobeloved

Yeah, thats what Im afraid of. But, also, if I dont tell her, and i kill myself, and I tell her that I love her, wouldnt she suspect and feel responsible, aswell?
  13. touglytobeloved

Probably I will, and after that, Ill kill myself. She might feel guilty aswell. :(
  14. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

i dont know... it depends...
    How close you are and does she know that you're in love with her?
  15. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Note. I'm just not doing the color thing.

Does she need to know that you're suicidal? The only reason a girl would need to know that you have problems is if there's actually any real indication that you're going to be a couple and the relationship is going to last a while. I think in that case, it would be unfair to her not to tell her.

But right off the bat? "hi. My name is BLANK and I'm suicidal. And BTW, I've got the hots for you"? No. I wouldn't do that. I think it would be better if she gets to know you and you find out if you have any real prospects with her first. But just go in knowing that if you guys start to really like one another, you're going to probably eventually have to tell her.

But just don't ever tell her you can't live without her. that's a terrible thing to do to someone.
  16. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

first of all, there is no such thing as ugly! each person with his own taste. me for example i have Bipolar Manic Disorder, Im extrimly underwaight and have realy big issues with my back, yet i found many girls, had new girl every week or so and it all true! there was 1 girl that told me something about my back (its not very straight), i kicked her out of my house in 1 minute, she was the only one, all other girls never said anything bad about me.
    So trust me, as long as you know how to talk you shouldnt worry about how you look. Now about telling this girl that you love about you been suicidal, well it dependes on what you looking for, last time i told some girl that i depresd she told me that she want nothing to do with me, maybe coz' i planed to build some serius relations with her, but then.. i had this other girl that just ignored it and excapted me as who i am, there was even some teenage girl that though that this is cool...
  17. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

If she never was there for you and never cared for you intimately in the first place, then telling her your suicidal wont make any difference in the world. You may gain sympathy but that will be it. So my vote is for no.
  18. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

You have nothing to gain from telling her, so i'd stay clear of that if i were you.
  19. touglytobeloved

We are friends. I know a lot of her secrets, she trust me. She suspect that i love her, even I have never told her direclty, but she knows that i love her because of the way im acting with her, things I do for her,... And I know she doesnt like the fact that i love her. I cant tell her how much I love her, because I dont know how will she react. All I know is that she can not love me.
    Look at my avatar: Why I am afraid to lose you, when you are not even mine?
    That explains everything... :(
  20. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well... you know her the best, how would she reacts.
    One thing is for shure, once you'll tell her, your relationship will never be the same (maybe in negative, mayba in positive way)...
    I would tell her that i love her if i would be you... or you could write her letter... but dont tell her that you are suicidal, she would defenetly feel guilty if she would reject you...
    And one thing... i think that you are not able to know if she dont like it.
    If you dont have expiriences with girls, you cant now.
    I have same problems like you do, and love is reason why am I so depressed. I told her that i love her, and she reject me. However, it was easier in my case cause we werent friends...
    Do what you want in your heart, thats best advice i can give you... And good luck, whatever you do:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.