Please Vote

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Datsik, Aug 3, 2007.

?

Option 1 or Option 2?

1. Jedi

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Teh_Executioner

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Should I keep this name, or should I get my previous name (Jedi) back?

2. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Jedi's shorter :smile: :dunno:

3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I think that you should keep the name you got.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:dunno: Jedi seems nicer.

5. Jedi is shorter, and I think it'd be easier, but it's up to you :tongue:

6. I just like the word Executioner. So I voted 4 that. :biggrin:

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think the one now sounds a little scary, like you're going to execute someone...

8. Heh, that's what I've always thought from the first time that I saw your name...you were going to execute someone :unsure:

9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I like your current name more right now. But since you are a site buddy, maybe you should use your the Jedi instead. It sounds more suitable..

10. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Well, I've been know everywhere to be the Executioner, but this will depend on your opinion... I'll give this a day or two more...

11. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Whichever you like :yes:

Jedi's shorter and simpler, though :tongue: (but 'The_Discarded'? Who am I to talk?)

12. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

Jedi seems nicer. Plus, the Star Wars movies are cool.

How do you change your user name? Does a dislike of one’s user name justify “extreme circumstances”?

I only ask because I’ve also considered changing my user name; however, when I read the FAQ section about changing user names, it said one can only change in “extreme circumstances”.

I’ve thought about changing my user name to my usual forum name: Lonelyheart. I think Lonelyheart is a much better representation of my character/personality/problems than Lonelychronicpainman. I didn’t use Lonelyheart before because I didn’t want others from other forums to know I often contemplate suicide; however, I’ve decided I don’t really care. If anyone from another forum recognizes me, they can’t really judge me since they’re also visiting a suicide forum.

13. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Send an admin, or start a topic in troubleshooting (but don't make your sig huge saying you want your username changed like I did :tongue: )

14. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

K I'm Jedi from now one :tongue:

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

welcome back Jedi. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.