Please watch this Video * Trigger Warning *

Status
Not open for further replies.
animals are our friends yes, dogs, Cats, Etc, but there are some animals out there, cows, horses, That are only used for Work and Food.

I am not a vegitarian, i an not a vegan, nor am i against it. But i am against A Christian who is a Vegan or Vegitarian :P

As stated in the bible, animals were put on this earth to nourish the human body, Etc etc.

Now i understad that this kind of thing can be upsetting to you, but then that leads me to think, What all does the meat from Animals do for us?

It gives us Proten, a vital nutriant for building the body and for basic functioning, among other things.

I think that Animals killed for sport, and not used, killed for cruelty, or left to suffer, yes i think this is wrong. But not eating animals because they are being killed for that purpose is kinda stupid.

Instead of becomming a vegitarian, and letting leftover meat rot, why not just be the Carnivore Humans are suppose to be, and avenge the cow by not letting it go to waste?

P

ProzacDeathWish

animals are our friends yes, dogs, Cats, Etc, but there are some animals out there, cows, horses, That are only used for Work and Food.

I am not a vegitarian, i an not a vegan, nor am i against it. But i am against A Christian who is a Vegan or Vegitarian :P

As stated in the bible, animals were put on this earth to nourish the human body, Etc etc.

Now i understad that this kind of thing can be upsetting to you, but then that leads me to think, What all does the meat from Animals do for us?

It gives us Proten, a vital nutriant for building the body and for basic functioning, among other things.

I think that Animals killed for sport, and not used, killed for cruelty, or left to suffer, yes i think this is wrong. But not eating animals because they are being killed for that purpose is kinda stupid.

Instead of becomming a vegitarian, and letting leftover meat rot, why not just be the Carnivore Humans are suppose to be, and avenge the cow by not letting it go to waste?

Okay wait a minute. So killing is okay as long as you eat it afterwards ?

Well then Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't such a bad guy after all !!

P

ProzacDeathWish

Please watch this video and educate yourself if you don't already know.

* Contains Blood and Killing *

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-513747926833909134&q="meet+your+meat"

Animals are our friends and deserve to be treated with respect. We have a choice and we can make a difference in the way we live our lives and the effects it has on the lives of others.

Thank you

Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I'm an animal lover ( not so sure about humans, though :biggrin: ) and I cannot tolerate animal suffering. I can't even stomach watching normal animal predation, I take birds, squirrels away from my cats if I see them attacking any.

I do admire your kind motives, though. As sentient beings, animals deserve to be treated with compassion.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Same here. I can't watch it. I've seen others like it and don't need to bawl the rest of the nite over something I'm already painfully aware of. But yes, I'm an animal lover who detests suffering in ANY being. Thanks for the sentiment but I'll have to pass.:sad:

least

poison

No offense, but I think "vegans" or vegetarians are about the dumbest people on the planent. Protein is essential to the body. Health experts even say so... why deprive yourself of something you need in order to be healthy? Technically, you're being inhumane either way... think about it. Health experts say protein is needed: so your being inhumane to yourself by depriving it from your health. Just my opinion though. And also, you vegetarians... theres something called the food chain. Animals themselves follow it, and brutalize other animals. We are doing nothing but the same; you can't call it wrong, and you can't call it right.

Not trying to offend anyone, but I can't stand vegetarians. Sorry if I did do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see where you're coming from poison, however I disagree on some of the points that you make. Even though I'm not a vegetarian, I happen to know people who are.. and from what I've found they get just as much protein as non vegetarians. They just get it in different ways.. from legumes, and tofu is good. Also, assuming you're not a vegan, you can get protein from milk and eggs and other animal products. Just not the meat itself.

Also, I think that if you are vegetarian, you learn to cook better. I mean, without meat you have to be more creative and make sure that you still get protein. You can in a way have a lot more variety... especially with things like curries and stuff.

Although in writing this post I just contradicted myself lol because i'm NOT vegetarian.... oh well...

TDM

poison

Okay wait a minute. So killing is okay as long as you eat it afterwards ?

Well then Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't such a bad guy after all !!
Where did you get that idea from that he was trying to imply that? He said the bible states that animals were made to nourish the human body, NOT people. Cannibalism has nothing to do with this. Even though I am an atheist, I can see where he was coming from.

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
Please don't let this post end up as a should you / shouldn't you eat meat post. I have no problem with people eating meat, I just think that the animals deserve to exist in decent conditions before they are killed. What do I want, for me, for you, for every human and every animal? Simply a happy, content, pain free life before we die.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

ProzacDeathWish

Where did you get that idea from that he was trying to imply that? He said the bible states that animals were made to nourish the human body, NOT people. Cannibalism has nothing to do with this. Even though I am an atheist, I can see where he was coming from.
It was meant to be an example of satire.....made obvious by its ridiculous example.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

AloneInTheDark

I've had people tell me when I'm eatting beef, that I shouldn't cause of that whole BSE thing ages and and they say you will feel much healthier and live longer if you become a vegatarian. I just turn around and say, well this cow was a vegatarian.. look what happened there..

Erebos

No offense, but I think "vegans" or vegetarians are about the dumbest people on the planent. Protein is essential to the body. Health experts even say so... why deprive yourself of something you need in order to be healthy? Technically, you're being inhumane either way... think about it. Health experts say protein is needed: so your being inhumane to yourself by depriving it from your health. Just my opinion though. And also, you vegetarians... theres something called the food chain. Animals themselves follow it, and brutalize other animals. We are doing nothing but the same; you can't call it wrong, and you can't call it right.

Not trying to offend anyone, but I can't stand vegetarians. Sorry if I did do so.
Protein is in ALL life forms, plant, animal, bacteria, virus, protists...everything. Just varying amounts of different amino acids. You're body needs 8 amino acids (you're "essential" ones); it can make the other 12 on its own for the most part. You need all 20 to live. Most organisms should be a source of all 20, just in different proportions.

That would be interesting. Suicide by not eating your essential amino acids...Is this going to be edited because I've suggested a method?

Anyways, personally, though the video is disgusting, I'm not giving up meat any time soon.

P

ProzacDeathWish

Although I am no longer a vegetarian, there are still sources of animal protien that do not require the taking of animal life. When I lift weights ( to stave off old age ) I will only consume egg-protien ( comes in powder form and does not contain cholesterol or fats )

That is just cruel, yeah, lets torture animals so we can get fat a discusting .. yay! you know beans are a source of protein?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00