Please

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Broken angel, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken angel

Broken angel Active Member

Please make the pain go away.... The constant feeling of shame it's my fault... If only I was strong enough to break free ..... But I alone can't stop the life time of rape pushed on me by ppl some I knew others I wasnt suppose to know

2. Broken angel

It's like a nightmare
    Here I thought family was suppose to protect you not hurt you guess I was wrong

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug:

Try to stay calm Broken Angel

How badly injured are you?

You may need to call 911 or in uk 999

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Broken angel, the person who is raped is NEVER to blame. You didn't do anything to make it happen, you didn't do anything that makes you deserve to have had it happen. No one deserves that!

Are you seeing a counsellor that you can talk to about these things? There are many sexual assault centers with counsellors specially trained to deal with such issues. I hope you continue to be strong and brave...And yes, you have been strong and brave because you're here, posting, and that takes a lot of courage and strength.

Be safe and take care! :hug:

5. Broken angel

6. Broken angel

No one believes me

7. PatriciaAHunt

PatriciaAHunt Member

Have you explained everything to your parents? I know they will understand if you explain things well. Hope everything is fine with you and you take care always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.