please :'(

• Thread starter aloneinmytorment
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aloneinmytorment

I pray you take me in my sleep Lord. I have too much pain too manyt htings and problems and I can't do everything... I can barely do anything. I want to die. I really do. But I don't want to jump into death not knowing what will happen. I just want it to be over. :cry:

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Well, I'm afraid for now, all I can reply with is that I feel EXACTLY 100% the same right now. :sad:

Sa Palomera

I think I know who this is.. and even if it's not you. I'm really sorry you feel like this. You don't have to do everything at once hun

contact me if you want to talk. :hug:

I pretty sure who this is. You know i love you hun. I love you to bits. You know im here for ya anytime you need to talk. You know all the ways to get in contact with me :hug:

Beret

Staff Alumni
im so sorry you are in so much pain right now, hold on and im sure things will improve. youre in my thoughts and prayers,
love, beret

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Hello,

Its ok dear, being suicidal is understood here...why do you feel you have to do everything....how can we help lighten your load....feel free to post here if you feel more comfortable....we're here for you....take care... :hug:

PS-anyone who feels they do know who this is, please do not post who you think it is at anytime, allow this person thier right to privacy, thank you!!!

A

aloneinmytorment

I didn't realise I was so obvious. sorry. I am just so tired and my brain is going into overload, so so much in my past, present and etc that's overloading me. I am weak. How dare I be so weak, but I don't mean to be, I really don't. I wish I could make a difference just once in life, but I don't think I've even made one tiny difference out of all the effort and drained my energy .....and nothing. :cry:

I only know who this is for the reason i told you earlier. Your not weak hun. Stay srong hun. You know where i am. Love ya.

Viks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00