please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

i am beggıng someone i am beggıng god maybe please ı dont want to suffer anymore....i cant take it anymore.....wherever ı go whatever i do it seems like there will be always pain.....My problems u are goıng to ask but ı dont want to talk about it.....i just want to die and sleep forever........pain is killing me ı cannot defıne the word pain!for me its verybad and makes me cry makes me unhappy.....Now i feel so down ı am thınkıng a lot of things a way to die:(......please please pleaseeeee i am so much ın pain please...i am not a bad person!!!!!!why me:(:(:(:(:(:(

2. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

I hope you are at peace soon in one way or another.

3. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

even if you don't wanna talk about your problems (which is fine), is there anything anyone can do here at all? :hug:

4. life

life Well-Known Member

i am a 18 year old guy which has a lot of pain for the age......i just want to be happy...do i want too much????....Only happines nothıng else...

5. life

life Well-Known Member

actually nope....its just now i am very depreessed listenıng to a sad song and cryıng badly.!!!:eek:ı am in pain.....

6. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Do you want to be in pain?

7. life

life Well-Known Member

yeah!!!...cuz all the tıme ı do when ı am paın be happy try not to cry.......act everythıng is ok!!!!....

8. life

life Well-Known Member

Jump Of The Balcony İ Am Thinking Of That But I Have No Courege!

9. im a 17 year old guy so we may share some similair problems, all i can tell you is to have hope that things will improve and that you wont always feel like this.

i know im new here but if u want to send me a pm or whatever and maybe discuss specific issues feel free to

10. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Well maybe if you stop listening to sad music, it won't trigger you.

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

What has 'bad' music got to do with this?

This persons asking for help and you say 'stop listening to bad music' :blink:

12. life

life Well-Known Member

İTS NOT ABOUT THE MUSIC THE MUSIC IS FINISHED NOW....its always beıng lıke that thınkıng suıcıdal thıngs ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

I'm not saying it was just the music causing this, but I thought it might help if you didn't try to trigger yourself more. All I want is happiness too, but what i've realized is that even tho it's just a word and just one thing, it's the hardest thing to get.

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

C'mon Viper I think if it was as easy said than done life wouldn't choose to be in pain of course c'mon it's not as easy as we want to make it out to be otherwise we wouldn't be feeling so shit.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007
  15. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

Keep living, minute by minute.

I know it will sound rediculous to you, but I have to say it:

It will get better.

Being 18 isn't anywhere near easy - there is so much unnecessary pressure. People lose sight of the meaning of life and they look too much at the big picture.

The big picture is bogus; don't worry about it. Don't think about the future. Just focus on doing something you like right now. Something that won't hurt you. Play a video game, listen to a song, buy a blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Your loved ones really do care about you, whether it seems like it or not.

The pain will fade away, colour will return, and those empty tears in your soul will heal. But you have to stay alive - you have to enjoy what you can while you can.

Take care.

16. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

I guess sometimes all you can do is hang on, even if you don't wanna live. If this is the only place you can let out your pain, maybe it will help a little. take care of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.