Please??

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Jul 15, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Why do i even bother anymore?

I am totally nuts.. i am totally dumb... I am totally worthless..

I remember things back a while.. I remember you David telling me that you wanted my hurting to stop... Welll if that was the truth and was true words from you , from your heart , THEN WHY CONTINUE TO HURT ME?

do you both think that i know everything that happened? well i dont , cause i cant rem,ember it all.. what all i remember is what my niece has confessed to doing and what i have managed to retreive on my old computer..

I am sorry.. i am forever sorry that i ever let her use my computer.. so just go on and continue to blameme.. i will take all blame for her cause i let her use it... I cant do anything right anymore anyway.. it makes no use to even try anymore...

i know that someday when she becomes a christian all will be forgiven and i do hope and pray that happens soon...

i remember you saying that you wanted my hurting to stop... WELL DO YOU REALLY WANT IT TO STOP? THEN WHY DONT YOU AND ELAINE COME BY TO TALK WITH ME FACE TO FACE LIKE A CHRISTIAN TO A CHRISTIAN...?

Is that asking too much for you to do to ease my mind? i honestly dont remember and i honestly have a cancer that is taking my stupid life away.. I cant stop it... I wish i could.. i wish i had more time but i dont?

You have to contact me... i cant contact you... so tell me the law tells you not to contact me? well what does God say? God says one must make things right with fellow brethern before coming to him.. how can i do that if you will not let me? Is that going against God or what??

Why cant you ease my mind? Tell me did you get arrested? I need to know before i can correct it... I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I PASS AWAY... DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A JOKE , NOT A LIE.. I AM DYING WITH A CANCER THAT IS SPREADING WAY TOO FAST.. I HAVE LITTLE TIME LEFT.. I HONESTLY HAVE LITTLE TIME LEFT...

Dont you even care? I dont want you coming to me on my death bed... I will refuse to see you then.. dont you understand?? i sware no on just my moms grave but on God if i have to.. this is not a joke.. not a lie.. not a stunt for any attention... i have a stupid cancer that i cant stop and i want to fight it but if you and Elaine dont care at all for me then i really dont care at all either and will not fight but just give up....

keeping it from me is not helping but hurting me... DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT? CAN YOU NOT PUT MY MIND AT EASE.. THIS IS MY PLEA.. MY DYING WISH... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE I PASS AWAY... PLEASE??