please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

He came round, my ex came over he said eh was sorry on the phone and I thought this time would be different, he walked in smoking crack, and was drunk..he hit me and now i have bruises on my neck, how can I hide them I hurt bad and bleeding why couldn't he have changed, why couldn't he just talk and then leave, why did he have to hit me and use that thing on me, why. This is why I can't live anymore, I'm scared that he will take things further, I'm scared that I will never be free from him. The bleeding wont stop and now I don't know what to do. please

2. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

lost child first of all if he is hurting you physically then it may be worth callign the police.

i have been told a lot that what we want is not going to solve all of our problems, maybe you should try talking to him when he is of the crack and tell him thats enough i dont want to see you ever again.

Also you may be able to get a restrainign order so he cant coem within 50 yards of you if he has physically touched you.

good luck sorry if this was a load of crap

alex

xxx

3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

he knows I don't like it when he smokes crack as it makes him violent and he promised me he stopped, but he hasn't. we started seeing each other 15 years ago, but he only changed 10 years ago. I thought he had had change, I've not seen him in a while I've ignored calls, and everything but now he's back and I can't stand it, I'm hurting real bad, he used a bottle on me and said I would never sleep with another man again I dont want to ever sleep with anyone and I don't want to be alive, I want to die. I will die. I have to die.

4. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

lost child, if he used a bottle on me i really think you should go to the police, otherwise he will think he can keep walkling over to you and hurting you, even if not physically but emotionally. of course its up to you hun but whatever you choose good luck

im always here if u wanna talk

xxx

5. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

lost_child, please don't do anything to harm yourself. You have to go to the hospitol and to the police. You don't have to be with him. I know you wish he would change, but it doesn't seem like he will. You need to get away from him and look after yourself. And don't let him back again.

I had a boyfriend who would really hurt me emotionally, and he started smoking crack eventhough he knew I hated anything like that. He treated me like utter crap and I put up with him for years because I hope he would change and stop doing all the horrible things he did. But he didn't change, and it left me with a choice:

Did I want to be happy or unhappy?

I wanted to be happy. Which meant getting rid of him and his abuse. I did, and it was one of the best things I had ever done in my life.

He has no rights over you. None at all. Please leave him and report him. And please get yourself sorted out at the hospital if you havent' done so already.

Please help yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.