Please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lil-sis-one-of-two, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

:sad:I am so lost. I feel all alone, I have no one to talk to. I have been thinking about suicide for sometime now it sounds silly but I really don’t have the energy to do it it’s a vicious circle. I don’t like life I haven’t for as long as I can remember, there is no point.
    Please help me I have no one else.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug:

Have you seen anyone about these feelings, doctor, therapist, counsellor?
    Obviously you are profoundly depressed and need some medical assessment.
    There is help hun..go see your GP :hug:

3. lil-sis-one-of-two

Thanks for your reply.

I feel like I would be wasting there time there are a lot more important people with a lot worse tings wrong than me.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If you had broken your leg you'd go, just think of this as a broken body part and get your ARSE round to the docs :whip:

You have as much right to get help as the next person hun, get round there. :hug:

Might be an idea to write down how you're feeling so that you don't get fobbed off cos you didnt express your problem properly (have gone brain dead in the GPs office before now).

5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so bad and I hope that finding Sf will prove helpful to you.
    I agree with Terry, you need to see your family doctor, you will not be wasting his time and everyone is equal when they go to see the doctor.
    So make the appointment today, oh and making a list is a good idea too.

Look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Take care Hazel x

6. lil-sis-one-of-two

Thank you both so much for replying
    I will hopefully ring the doctor in the morning and make an appointment.
    Although I am not quiet sure how he can help me.
    I is nice to know there are people out there that will take the timw to help me.
    I feel very sad that the members of SF care more then my Boyfriend or Family.

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i felt the same, and i thought i would be wasting peoples time ut my GP was great, gave me the time and help i needed, now i feel i may be able to see tomorrow. 1 day at a tme

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear help0201,Please go and see someone asap because you don't deserve to be suffering like this.In the meantime we're here as much as you need anytime of the day or night.

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I can only agree with wht has been said...you only need to concern yourself with how you are doing right now...we are here and many of us have felt as you do...let us know how things turn out and in the meantime share how you are doing...all the best, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.