Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by playdeaddear, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playdeaddear

playdeaddear Member

I have no idea where to go from here. I'm afraid of myself and what I might do.

Since none of you are capable of being in my shoes and seeing what I see, I'm not even going to attempt to explain anything. All I will tell you is I'm on the edge of being done- tonight. Honestly, thats not the way I want things to end, but thats how I see them ending.

I have no cell phone, house phone, and am not allowed to go see anyone at this time. I am alone, thinking and afraid. =/

Talking would be nice. <3
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

hey there,

Maybe we can have a chat for distraction? :smile: It might help to get you through the night.

You say you're not even going to try to explain and I do respect that, though I have to admit I'm rather curious about your situation, so if by any chance you would perhaps want to share a bit more after all, please do so. But again, I respect your boundaries and don't want you to do so if you don't want to.

Would you like a bit of a lighthearted chat perhaps, as distraction? :hug:
  3. sami

sami Well-Known Member

I am here for you sweetie. I'm really sorry you're feeling so alone and scared. You did something very brave by reaching out to the community here, and I know there are a lot of very good people here who will support you.

Why are you not allowed to go and see anyone?

If you want to talk more openly - PM me and I will give you my MSN address.
  4. bb564

bb564 Guest

Here to talk if you need. My msn is under all my posts, or just try and explain the problems in this thread.
  5. playdeaddear

playdeaddear Member

My parents won't let me leave. I am 18 and I bet you are all saying "you're legal, walk out." but when you have parents paying for your college and providing you with the roof over your head its a little tough.

if I walk out now I'll have no future. I'm just sick of posting my life story and problems, then getting the occassional smartass on here. My fuse is short. I don't need someone on the internet to get it lit.

Excuse me if I sound like a complete bitch. I promise you I'm not. I'm just going through a really tough time right now and I suck at coping. I take everything out in negative ways.
  6. Sa Palomera

I totally understand why you feel you can't walk out, it is tough indeed :hug:

You don't come across like a bitch to me :smile:

7. Sa Palomera

Oh that must seem like a really stupid post :sad: I am sorry I don't have anything of advice to add :sad:
    :hug: We're here to listen though, to whatever you feel like letting out :hug:
  8. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

I know you don't think anyone can relate, but I totally can in the negative ways thing.
    If you wanna talk to someone, I'm here
    I might only be 14, but I have helped out a lot of people,
    including my suicidal mother and father.

Feel free to PM me. I'd give you my MSN name, but I go on AIM more, so
    if you have one of those, then I'd be happy to give you my screen name
  9. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I'm here to talk if you need it. sometimes, all we need is someone to talk us through things. Give me a PM anytime. Just remember. There are people who care. We all care here. So please, talk to one of us, or distract yourself, but stay safe.

10. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

Britt you don’t have to post here if your not comfortable. But it does help to vent, even if your problem isn’t fixed immediately just having someone relate and understand what your going to can get you through the days. Yes there’s some idiots out there but most people on here would really like to help you out. Im one of them. PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to.
  11. Death is the end of all projects, all ideas all wishes, all thoughts, all everything. Realise this and you may begin too realise that you exist.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.