please...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bhr, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

... allow me not to wake up in the morning. i can't take it. :cry2:

2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

what is going on bhr, talk to us :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

sorry to hear you are so down bhr. Would you care to share with us what is bothering you? We can listen. :hug:

4. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

i'm done.

the economy took my job.

my girlfriend took my heart, broke it, stomped it into the dirt. turned out she was married. i had no clue.

no money. no family. no love. no hope left.

please... let me just sleep and not wake up tomorrow.

:cry2:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear that life is treating you so badly:mad: please stay and keep hope that things just might improve :hug: have you seen a doctor about how you are feeling?

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Life on the outside might be the shits, but you still do and always will have your friends here at SF. Drop me a line and let's talk

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i feel ya, my job is going too, life sucks but theres always another way.

be safe

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just wanted to let you know I care...big hugs,J

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey bhr,
    Where are you staying right now? Life really does suck. I sit back and watch everyone scraping just to get by. I am luckey because my problems both physical and mental allow me to collect SSI. You should really go down to social services and apply for food stamps, and medicaid. I doubt you will get any assistance to pay for rent. At least two out of the three is better than nothing.
    If it wasn't for my sister taking me in, I would be out on the streets. She has been my caregiver since my first stay out at ACT.(mental health facility for those with no insurance). I have been in there because of my suicidal ideations. When I finally got medicare I was moved to the regular hospital. It was alot nicer, the beds were more comfortable, and the staff were very helpfull.
    You should really write down everything that is going on with yourself including the suicidal thoughts. Then go to the hospital and tell them you are at rock bottom and want it to end. If you have medicaid they will probably admit you to be diagnosed. That is about all I can tell you right now.Take Care!!~Joseph~

10. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

i just want to drift away, that's it. period. i have no will to live. life is completely overwhelming. :cry2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.