Please,

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impuissant, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impuissant

impuissant Member

I'm afraid. Very, very afraid.
    I'm afraid that I'm going to hurt myself.
    I just keep getting all of these thoughts, you know? I can't stop them from coming, and I'm afraid...
    Please. Please help.

2. impuissant

impuissant Member

I don't know what's wrong with me.
    But I'm scaring myself. A lot.
    I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind...

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:hug:

What's up? PM or Yahoo me if you ever need someone to talk with (Jameslyons1026)

James.

4. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Same here, PM if you like. Stay strong.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm here if you need to talk x

6. pensive1981

You've got friends here.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Impuissant,
    Welcome to the forum!!Do you have any idea what is triggering these thoughts? Are you in danger of harming yourself? Maybe it would be a good idea for you to call your doctor and try to get an emergency appointment and talk to him about what is happening. You always have us to talk to or even to vent your frustrations.
    If there is anything I can do then PM me and I will listen and help support you!! Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

8. impuissant

impuissant Member

I think I am in danger of hurting myself.
    But my doctor doesn't know.
    No one does, really.
    It's like everytime my mind isn't occupied with something else, I start getting all of these thoughts about ways to kill myself.
    It's starting to unnerve me, mostly because it's very unlike me.
    I'm not sure what to do.

9. pensive1981

Are there things happening in your life to push you in this direction or is this out of nowhere? Especially if it is out of nowhere I would really suggest that you talk to a professional just to see if there is something that could be helped medically - I say this particularly because you say that it is unlike you to have these thoughts.

10. Synesthetic Soul

Synesthetic Soul Well-Known Member

Follow pensive's advice and talk to someone. Call your doctor, let someone know so they can help you directly.

11. Stranger1

If you are thinking those thoughts that strongly you need to stop what your doing and go to the emergency room. Tell them what is going on. They will probably admit you for a couple of days so they can evaluate you and probably put you on meds. The stay in the hospital isn't that bad, it's just boring so take a book.~Joseph~

12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

try sleeping. close the curtains, darkness, no stimuli, in bed, with the covers over. and try v. best to blank out your mind and sleep.

i don't know if that helps but i know how you feel.

13. impuissant

impuissant Member

I really want to tell someone, but...
    I'm not sure how.
    How can you sit someone down that you care about and tell them that you aren't happy, that you want to hurt yourself?
    How?
    I'm only fifteen. I can't take myself anywhere. I'd have to tell my mom or dad...
    My mom's a nurse, so I know she might be a better bet, but...
    I just don't know. It's scary.

14. Stranger1

Why don't you sit down and write all these thoughts that you are having down. Once you think you have covered everything go to your mother and tell her you have something very serious that you need to discuss. Let her read what you have written and then answer any questions she might have. You say she is a nurse so I am sure she has experienced these things in her line of work. You always have us to help support you in this. Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.