Please?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Avarice, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

What's the quickest and least painful way of killing yourself? I need to get this over with now.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

no one here will give you methods on how to end your life but we can offer you a place to get support have have people listen to you. I hope you get through this dark time.

3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

talk to us hun :hug:

4. Avarice

I don't need someone to listen to me, I just need to die. >.<

5. Beautiful Disaster

what happend?

Something with your boyfriend?

6. Avarice

Yeah, he cheated five times, tried again twice more when I thought he had changed, and keeps lying to me. >.< I am so sick of it. I rather just give up.

7. Beautiful Disaster

you should give up on him
    not on yourself

he isnt worth any of your tears, let alone taking your own life.

you have all right to be sick of it, of him. its a sucky bastard thing to do

the lowest of the low, cheaters..

you deserve better :hug:

8. WARUMONO

WARUMONO Member

First of all, cheating once should be enough for you to end a relationship.
    Staying with him after 4 or 5 freaking times?
    Please tell me you're not that desperate.
    And there's no way you can defend him by saying he's a great guy because obviously he kind of sucks. A LOT.

There's no reason for you to kill yourself over someone like that.
    Just move on.
    He's a douche.

9. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

no no no no no no. don't kill yourself over a guy. He only wins that way. Get him jealous of you, don't get sad, get even:wink: guys get mad and pain when they are confused, take advantage of that ;D

10. Beautiful Disaster

you are sad now
    and that will turn into anger, anger toward him, which he totally deserves

i understand that you are hurt

but dont let this, him, get the best of you..

11. Avarice

I know he doesn't deserve the satisfaction of knowing what he reduces me to. But what point is there to life if we all just die anyway? Love isn't worth it from what I've experienced and I don't really have any friends to enjoy life with. Honestly, I think it's best all round, at least for me.

12. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

don't end it over the male gender.......just get a new one, i hear they are desprate nowadays

13. Samm

Samm Member

Sweetheart, no guy is EVER worth taking you're life. Cause it's just that, YOU'RE life! Not his, so don't let him win. The first time he hurt you, you should have walked away and NEVER looked back. I know how it feels, I've been there.

I know how hard it is, but no. You taking you're life will only let him win.

14. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

hon, i understand where you're coming from. i don't know how long you've been together for, but i was with a guy for 8 months who treated me appallingly, and i physically and emotionally fell apart, i found some old pictures earlier of the times when my friends dragged me out after the breakup, and i looked so ill it was unbelieveable, but i never knew at the time. and you probably won't recognise the damage hes done until hes out of your life completely, and you have a chance to move on and make things better for yourself. you're the important one here, not him, not anybody else, and you deserve better. it cripples your self-esteem when you're cheated on, and when you have no self-worth, you get to a point where you no longer want to go on in life, and i'm guessing you've got to this point. don't give up on yourself, give up on him, and believe it or not he'll look back and think, shit, i had the most loyal most beautiful girl in the world and i fucked it up, eventually when he grows up and stops being so foolish he will realise this, but please don't wait for that moment, because amazing things will pass you by if you do.

start putting yourself first, if you can't end it because of the intensity of your feelings, start by gradually distancing yourself, even if its going out for a couple of hours a day if you live with him, or turning your phone off for a couple of hours if you dont, make time for yourself, to make the most of yourself and to take comfort in the fact you're not the awful person you seem to think you are right now.

good luck beaut, let me know how it goes. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.