please

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by total eclipse, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am not strong at all i am so tired so small i can't make sense of anything i get confused and want to scream i look for help but none is there no logic no reasoning now just a blank stare. i don't want to go there i have no power back there no strength at all why can't T understand i just can't do this ifought so hard to not be her to find logic im tired it makes me so tired thats all
    In the present i have control but not back there i fall apart.
    Do you know what it is like o lose sense of who you are

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

3. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

Yes, oh yes. What you need now is rest, temporary rest from everything. I hope you can sleep, and be warm and have no pain, at least for a little while.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yes hun i do. wish i could do more to help :arms:

5. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I have my days also where I don't feel like myself, where my thinking is all a foggy sluggish jigsaw puzzle. My chronic insomnia especially but depression can also make me feel as if I am sort of "out of body". It's hard to isolate and explain and it's definitely not fun.

I hope you get some good rest and feel rejuvenation. :smile:

6. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

Yes I know how you feel, I too am someone different today than I was in the past and I don't ever want to see that person again but I struggle with myself because he wants to come back from time to time. What I do is sleep. I write off today and hope for tomorrow, it's all you may have to hold on to. Just know that we care about you.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

thanks hope you all find peace and stability as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.