Please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mandy1, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Im in a mess right now and i need help.please if there is any one there.

2. ladycathy1

ladycathy1 Active Member

Hello amanda1,
    How can I help? Cathy

3. Mandy1

thankyou cathy.
    My mom was killed in a road traffic accident 7 days ago,and i cant cope,i have practical support from family but no emotional support,i cant do this im on my own right now and i want to hurt myself,i dont no whats going on in my head

4. ladycathy1

ladycathy1 Active Member

amanda1,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Losing your mother is very difficult. It is really hard when someones death is sudden. The shock and disbelief is hard to cope with. Don't take the anger out on yourself that you might feel right now. I found it helps me if I put things into a journal. I know how you would like to have died with her but try and find some reason to go on. Do you have any brothers or sisters near you? I do understand how death makes one feel like they can't go on. People say some strange things thinking they are helping you but sometimes it only makes the hurt feel deeper. They just don't understand what you are going through. I am here for you and so are so many others on SF. Reaching out is part of the process of dealing with the sudden loss of your mother.
    Again-I am so sorry for your loss and pain. Cathy

5. Mandy1

Thankyou cathy,
    I have no support from my immediate family.
    theres just no support,no one to ring no one to give me a hug nothing.
    I have the responsibility of everything and i just cant cope with it all .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.