Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shifter, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

i want to purge myself of my emotions. they are the root of my problems. i would take my life but i have a reason to live. i want to get rid of my emotions to end the suffering. please i want my emotions gone. help
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your emotions are causing alot of havock in you Purging only harms you more cause all kinds of problems later on. When the emotions seem so overwhelming try screaming them out. I have learned to just let the emotion come and go thru me like water just acknowlege it for what it is an emotion and let it through then let it go and move on. this take time though. For now do not purge okay let it out how it wants to come out with tears with anger with sadness let it out screaming helps me sometimes exercise helps as well. distraction sometimes but don't fight it because it only builds up and gets worse. Acknowledge it for what it is an emotion only and let it out and let go
    Sometimes calling crisis line helps because i hear a real voice a voice that cares and understands this helps as well. I hope you reach out for support in these times and not hurt you okay take care
  3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

If you haven't been to your doctor yet you could speak to them, if you were to say you have bad anxiety some of the meds the would prescribe would likely dull some emotions but i really doubt they would cure you.
    Sorry i haven't read or remember your past posts but i would suggest the first thing to do would be honest with your doctor. I regret not starting with that, it would have avoided some problems i now have
  4. Shifter

i want to stop caring. im too caring. its only lead me to betrayal and pain inflicted upon me. every time i make a stand for myself i get trampled and i cant bare it anymore. is all this emotional crap cause im still a virgin? 17 nearly 18 years on this miserable rock and im still a virgin. is that why?i wanna stop caring about everything then i could heal.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

so what your still a virgin really there are lots of people who stay that way until they are married it is their religion You have lots of time to find someone to care for you and you for them
  6. Shifter

i was wondering if thats it. i just....dunno what to do. "help" has hurt me. everyone treats me like a doormat and when i stand up for myself of the ones i care about i get trampled like an insect. over the years i have obtained a very strong hatred for myself and mother earth. i really dunno what to do anymore. i love my girlfriend but she might die due to the horrible living conditions she lives in. and she is basicaly all i have left. i feel like a big stupid powerless baby.
  7. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. I envy sociopaths because they're not caught up in all of these painful emotions the rest of us are experiencing.

It's worse for people who are very sensitive. I consider myself a very sensitive person. Everything affects me acutely. I suffer more as a result and I HATE that I'm this way. I feel like it's a curse.

This plays a big role in why I've never been stable and why I don't feel I'll ever be.