• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

please

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfGlass

What's going on? Talk to me, and if you really need like professional help, call crisis or your therapist or something, okay?

lostbutnotfound

The thing I feared most in the world has happened. And I genuinely know I can't live through that.. not again. I am so fucking scared. I don't WANT to live through this again. I need this to stop. To be over. Omg.

Thanks guys. I'm desperate. Literally holding on by a fingertip. I can't do this. I genuinely can't. I'm so tired of this. Of everything. It hurts so much. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry.

shit... it's just got even fucking worse. I can't handle this. Someone.. please take this hurt away. please? omg. shit. i cant breathe. im crying too hard. fuck. i need this to stop. i cant fucking deal with this. i cant hold on, i cant, any longer.

Pete - thanks. Hope ur okay

herenow - I don't think any amount of writing is going to take this pain away. Ever. But I live alone, have no friends and no family.. so have no one to talk to. This is the only place I can vent and have someone acknowledge that I'm hurting. I feel so alone. Like.. no one would really care if I died. They say they would, but they wouldn't. Not really. I can't believe this is happening to me. I genuinely can't. I can't stop crying, shaking.. I don't know how long I can hold out before I completely buckle under the strain.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
Please dont do anything unreasonable, hun.
We(sf) may be strangers,but we will be effected by your death. Because whenever one of us leaves , it can be felt by the entire community. Trust me.
Stay with us! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00