Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lostbutnotfound, Apr 7, 2011.

1. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

someone.. please.. someone.. help me. I can't. omg. I can't. someone please help me. anyone. I need help. Please.
  2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

:hug: Here for ya, hun. What's going on?
  3. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

hey hun.
    whats wrong, are you okay. you can talk to me:) or PM me if yiu want:)
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you feel like talking. :hug: You OK?
  5. lostbutnotfound

I'm really not OK. I need help. I am on the edge and I can't. Omg... I really can't. I can't even think. I don't know what to do
  6. MadeOfGlass

What's going on? Talk to me, and if you really need like professional help, call crisis or your therapist or something, okay?
  7. lostbutnotfound

The thing I feared most in the world has happened. And I genuinely know I can't live through that.. not again. I am so fucking scared. I don't WANT to live through this again. I need this to stop. To be over. Omg.
  8. AlopexAngel

AlopexAngel Chat Buddy

Sending a hug your way. Anything I can do?
  9. MadeOfGlass

Whatever has happened I'm sure you can make it through. You're so strong, hun. Just keep trying and things'll be okay. :hug:

ELLIEANDMONKEY Well-Known Member

Just keep talking to us! We are here!!!
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

keep fighting hun....we're here for you
  12. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

You wait till i get my hands on him for doing this to you :{
  13. lostbutnotfound

Thanks guys. I'm desperate. Literally holding on by a fingertip. I can't do this. I genuinely can't. I'm so tired of this. Of everything. It hurts so much. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry.
  14. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't be sorry. Just try to keep talking. :hug: Here if you need anything.
  15. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Well you'd bloody better hold on for me. :hug:
  16. lostbutnotfound

shit... it's just got even fucking worse. I can't handle this. Someone.. please take this hurt away. please? omg. shit. i cant breathe. im crying too hard. fuck. i need this to stop. i cant fucking deal with this. i cant hold on, i cant, any longer.
  17. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Im here for you if you want to talk D, though i know you probably wont.
    But know this, i care about you.
  18. herenow

herenow Well-Known Member

Yes just keep talking and typing and you'll feel better soon:)
  19. lostbutnotfound

Pete - thanks. Hope ur okay

herenow - I don't think any amount of writing is going to take this pain away. Ever. But I live alone, have no friends and no family.. so have no one to talk to. This is the only place I can vent and have someone acknowledge that I'm hurting. I feel so alone. Like.. no one would really care if I died. They say they would, but they wouldn't. Not really. I can't believe this is happening to me. I genuinely can't. I can't stop crying, shaking.. I don't know how long I can hold out before I completely buckle under the strain.
  20. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Please dont do anything unreasonable, hun.
    We(sf) may be strangers,but we will be effected by your death. Because whenever one of us leaves , it can be felt by the entire community. Trust me.
    Stay with us! :hug: