Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what I want or need. My life is falling apart; I am falling apart. I wish I had someone to talk to right now but noone I know does any good. I want to commit suicide though I'd never have the guts to do it, and this is the first time I've felt this way and not been panicing. I am just sad. My mother and sister love me but I can't stand to be around them for more than a couple hours a week or they make me crazy. I used to live with my boyfriend at his mom's house but right before he left for SC she said I couldn't stay there while he was gone, and he left anyway knowing I had no place to stay. So I broke up with him today, he wasn't good for me. I love him though, which is another reason why I am so upset. He makes me miserable when I'm with him but I'm also miserable without him. Work is another stressor because they don't have enough people in my department and then we always have to worry about getting in trouble for stuff not getting done when it's really because there's not enough man power. I used to avoid suicidal thoughts because people loved me, but it's starting to feel like even they don't care enough to try to make a difference. Please help me feel better, I am truly in a crisis and desparately need some kind words.

hey I hope that we can help! going to family therapy might help. it sounds like you at least have some good parts to your relationship with your mom and sister, so maybe you can work things out with the help of a therapist.

it sounds like things could get better for you if you could find a way to make your relationships work better. also maybe some therapy.

please keep talking to us here, and you can also talk on the phone www.befrienders.org

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
You said you have no one to talk to because they can't help, well we can help you. We are here to listen and not judge, only support you. Sounds like you have a good support system with your mother and sister at least. So that is something you can be happy about. You said you were having suicidal thoughts and that can be really scary. You can get help to feel better though. Don't be afraid to reach out :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00