Please.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clairedelune, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I just need someone to tell me I'm important and I deserve this life. Because I feel like everyone and everything are always stealing away my happiness from me. I guess I don't deserve to be happy. All I know is that I could try to escape life by thinking about the only way to do so.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Cheryl, you are important, you do deserve to be happy and to have a life safe from these thoughts. I am sorry others steal your happiness. Can you tell me what they do?

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Cheryl.. your life is important to me just cause you are another human being.. everyone deserves some happiness in their life also.. you started now by reaching out on here.. support can also be gotten from therpay and the national crisis lines.. you do not need to do this alone. take care, Jim

4. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Member

You are a student nurse who loves to sing - you obviously care about others and must be very special! A lot of people clearly need and love you! xx

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Of course you deserve to be happy...everyone deserves to be happy. You are a special person and deserve a lot of great things in life. :hug:

6. clairedelune

Well, there's always that time when at one point you get so happy because you just feel contented about everything that's going on. But then there are these people who sort of remind you that it's not always about me. I mean, they're trying to show that I don't deserve any attention at all because I don't deserve happiness because I just...can't do anything to please others.

7. windlepoons

What do these people do to make you think you do not deserve any attention Cheryl?
    You say you cannot do anything to please others, do you mean they make you feel that it is never enough?

8. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Member

And I agree - Cheryl you are very important and have a right to happiness. It is not a concession to be given to you by someone else, it is your right! Believe in yourself because you know that you would be telling me the same if I felt bad about myself! X

9. first of all -people suck-period-im at a selfish point in my life and its great-im looking inside and the only people i socialize with are my doctors-i dont even tell people about something good that happened this week-i keep it to myself and it feels good-one good feeling i have is better then having a million people tell me they love me.

10. clairedelune

I'm tired of seeing phony people in reality. They seem like they care when in fact they never do. It's as if everyone's faking everything. I know the truth hurts sometimes but at least being honest won't amount to the hurt it would cost in faking everything. Sometimes, when things go on like this, I'm starting to have trust issues again. Why can't everyone be just happy because we live a healthy honest life. No pretending and all.

11. windlepoons

People fear telling the truth, they fear offending, upsetting, maybe even triggering someone. And most people wear masks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.